⪻ ≪ ⅩⅦ ≫ ꧁ 𝙻𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚊𝚙 ꧂ ⪼

Chapter 17: Lavender Soap
" One may dislike the scent of a specific soap, but that doesn't make that piece of soap of any less worth. There will be another person who connects that scent to themselves in some way."—.."
- Cho Tani (Granny)

--------------------------------

【 - Thursday, 06:00 am - 】
Warmth.. A layer of warmth covered her, gently.
It was comfortable.. soft.. somehow familiar.

Was she still dreaming?— Odd, Y/n usually doesn't dream, not as far as she could remember at least, and if she did remember, what she remembered, were anything but dreams. The complete opposite. She wasn't sure if she could still consider them Nightmares.

Slightly confused, Y/n slowly felt herself wake up. Still half asleep, she burried her face into her pillow, groaning; 'This is so much better..than the elevator ground...'

Realization struck her— The Elevator— Hawks
Her eyes snapped open as she quickly pushed herself up. Hectically analyzing her surroundings, it took only a second for her to calm down. Even though it was still dark, the only light sources being the lights coming from the cars and streetlights outside, she recognized her own apartment.

'How the hell did I get here..'; she frowned slightly, tiredly rubbing her eyes; 'What time is it..?'
She felt her phone in her pocket. Reaching for it, she noticed that it hadn't been blanket that had been covering her— her blanket wasn't the source of that comforting warmth..

It was a jacket.
Scratch that, it was His jacket.
She didn't need light to recognize whose jacket it was, she'd probably be able to recognize that scent anywhere.

That mixed, very confusing scent, which still fit him perfectly. Citrus and Bergamot in a powerful combination. That warm, rich and musky scent of Amber, which balanced both, hints of sweetness and Spice. The faint smell of sweat and Grass, proof of where he had been and what he had been doing— probably working his ass off.

She noticed multiple grass marks and a few ripped spots on the jacket that still partially covered Y/n's legs; 'Did he crash-land into a Tree or something?'; she wondered.
She couldn't help but smile at the image, especially because she could see it happening right in front of her eyes.

As she gently pushed it aside to reach her phone, she realized that she was still in her clothes from the day before. Glancing back at the jacket next to her, she sighed tiredly.

"It's Thursday..?!"; She practically threw herself out of bed as soon as reality hit her.
She paced back and forth in her room, unsure what she should do first; "Fudge.. Darn it!! What happened yesterday?! When the hell did I fall asleep?!";

"I didn't go to the GYM yesterday... "; She realized, standing in front of her Wardrobe, choosing her outfit.
"And I didn't pick up those Files for Kiyo..."; She whined; "OUCH!!"; while hectically brushing her hair, Literally ripping through every single knot; "I didn't Finish anything that I wanted to get done!!"

After doing her usual bathroom routine, she stood in front of the mirror, staring at her reflection; "I shouldn't have fallen asleep.. what was I thinking!? Was I even thinking? Probably not. "; She splashed cold water in her face and too a deep breath;

"Okay.. you'll finish up, pack your things, go to the office, pick up the files and finish the other tasks. You got this. You have about 4 hours before you have to meet up with Kiyo. No stress"; she nodded at her reflection.