⪻ ≪ ⅩⅤⅠ ≫ ꧁ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍.. 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞!? ꧂ ⪼

*ೃ༄
Recap:
It's been a bit over 2 weeks ever since Y/n started working at Hawks' Agency as a medical intern. Following her busy schedule and keeping up with her fellow employees' requests hasn't been easy for her and those close to daily, uncomfortable University visits weren't making the whole thing easier for her. Though when Kiyo, Y/n's teacher, cancelled their Anatomy lessons, she asked Y/n one last favor, to pick up a few files. She thought that she might be able to get a few hours of rest, after picking up the files, but on her way, a few sidekicks and other employees flooded her with more tasks and requests, making Y/n forget about the files and return to the labor with a pile of work. After a few hours, she noticed that mistake and tried to walk back and pick them up, taking the elevator. Perhaps she would have chosen to walk the stairs, if she'd known that she'd end up getting stuck in that exact elevator with the person that even put her in that damned position, her so called "Boss", Hawks.

✧----------------✧----------------✧
《𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16: 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥... 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶》

『𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 』
- 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯
✧----------------✧----------------✧

Hawks sighed; "You've become Just like Jiran... Stick up your ass..."; He mumbled.

"Excuse you!?-"; Y/n was about to speak up as the Elevator suddenly started shaking.

Both of them looked around, visibily confused; "What the-" both of them spoke.

"What happened??"; Hawks questioned immediately. A high pitched sound pierced both Y/n and Hawks' ears, putting both of them on guard. It didn't take long for them to realize what had happened
The elevator broke down...

*ೃ༄

Y/n looked around, nervously, afraid that the shaking of the elevator might return and this time, affect the elevator, and them differently. The dying of the lame elevator music didn't help either.

'You've got to be kidding me. I didn't think this day couldn't get any worse. But this. This is hitting a new kind of low..'; Y/n thought as she blankly stared at the shut tight elevator door.

Hawks pressed his ear against the elevator wall, trying to listen to any signs of the steel wire ropes breaking. After a while he straightened his posture and looked at Y/n;
"Well. Doesn't sound like we're going to crash and die!"; He smiled, saying those dark words with a way too calm tone.

She was well aware of the fact that she's not particularly the luckiest person on this planet. But come on. If it wasn't enough to be stuck... She's stuck with.. him...

She gave him a slightly annoyed glance.
"Yay."; Y/n, whose patience was already dangerously low, mumbled tiredly, pinching the bridge of her nose, hoping that would have some stress relieving effects. It didn't.
"Someone's pressed."; He raised an eyebrow mockingly, "Relax. I got this. I am a pro remember~"

"So.. What are you going to do then?"; she asked, too tired to hide her doubt.

In response he chuckled, stepping a bit closer to the elevator door, looking it up and down,
"I'm getting us the hell out of here, what else."
He stated, inhaling deeply as he tried to open the doors with raw force.

He did that for what felt like 5 minutes. With no luck. Of course not.
As he finally gave up, he slowly sunk to the ground, trying to suppress his heavy, exhausted breaths.