⪻ ≪ ⅩⅣ ≫ ꧁ 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ꧂ ⪼

Recap:
The day after the Job interview, the one that went expectingly horrible but ended with her getting the job, Y/n finally had the opportunity to meet her new friend, which she met at the Airport, Miraelle (aka Mira). They met up at a Place that was located in the middle of the City, some kind of Café or Bar. Everything went nicely and for the first time in a while, Y/n found herself relax for a bit. They talked a lot about a few things that had happened to them ever since they arrived in Fukuoka, but it was clear that both of them kept a few things to themselves. And once again, Y/n got to meet yet another familiar face, Taro, Liz's brother and also one of Y/n's old school friends.
After that awkward encounter, Mira and Y/n left the Café And enjoyed the rest of the day.

✧----------------✧----------------✧

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14, 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

『"𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨."』
- 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

✧----------------✧----------------✧

【 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 07:00 𝘢𝘮 】
- ᗷEEᑭ ᗷEEᑭ ᗷEEᑭ -

Déjà vu.
It's French, meaning "Already seen", it's describing the feeling that you have already experienced or seen something before, even though you haven't.
That's how Mira explained it at least, as she walked through stores, swearing on her life that she could identify designers of different dresses by the embroidery itself at the first glance.

Well, Y/n wished that the Annoying sound coming from the vibrating phone on the nightstand besides her bed, could be reffered to as Déjà vu. Sadly, she already was all too familiar with it, so it wouldn't count.

Groaning tiredly in annoyance, she grabbed her phone and turned the alarm off. She glanced at the time, trying to keep her still heavy eyelids open.
It was 7am and still dark outside, yet the city lights and traffic noises already flooded over the city. But her bedroom, remained dark and quiet.

Y/n sighed, 'Okay so.. what did Sir Teruya say again..?'

- Ғʟʙᴀᴄᴋ -

Awkward silence dominated the room as Teruya slowly read through Y/n's resume, and she quietly watched him do so.

'Ah shit... He's been reading that thing ever since Hawks left.. What if he changes his mind. Wouldn't blame him, I mean, let's be real. I'm so not worth the struggle. But like. He couldn't instantly fire me already right. Or can he?! What if he can. He probably can. Yeah I'm screwed.', her thoughts traveled through her mind, making her subconsciously pick the skin around her nail.

When she accidentally picked too much, tearing the nail, she snapped out of it and shifted her focus back to the judging man in front of her.

"Okay", he finally broke the silence, Y/n quickly straightened her posture, "Sir Hawks already mentioned it briefly before taking off, but if you want to start working here, we cannot overlook the lack in professional Training that is aquired, to actually be able to work here. You understand that, correct?", He raised an eyebrow, giving her a slightly annoyed look.

Y/n internally rolled her eyes,
'I don't know what you hold me for but I'm not an Idiot.'
She smiled and nodded politely, "Yes sir."