1 ( rewritten)

Mafia p.o.v
I'm watching her on the cameras my spies carry. I smirk at the image of the innocent, yet unsuspecting girl who will soon be mine.

I stand up from my chair and walk to my kitchen. I greet the maids and grab a glass and a bottle of whisky. I put the bottle back on the shelf with a wide range of liqueurs.

I walk to my weapon room with my glass and take a sip. I enjoy just the thought of what I can do to her. As i walk towards the wall with guns to grab one of them i hear a knock on the door.

" come in!" I shout to the person at the door.

Why do they always have to fucking bother me.

As the door opens i see one of the maids come in.

" hello sir im so sorry to bother you, but your spies know how to get the girl"

And after she said that a smirk formed on my face.

She will be mine.

Y/ n p.o.v
As i walk on the dark streets i feel someone's eyes burn on me. It makes me nervous. Im almost home so I don't feel the need to run. But just to be safe i grab my pepperspray and keep it ready to use.

As I finally reach my house I quickly unlock my door. I turn on the lights and take off my jacket and shoes. I'm happy I'm home but the feeling of someone watching me didn't go away.

I decide to not think about it too much and go to my kitchen. I grab a water and go up the stairs to my bedroom.

I change my clothes and wash my face. I put my hair in a messy bun jump in my bed and snuggle into my blanket and not long after I fall asleep.

Mafia p.o.v
I follow the maid to the big main room of the mansion. I see all my spions sitting at the table. I take place at the head of the table and greet them. I may be the biggest mafia boss of all time but I do have manners.

"TALK" i command them.

" well sir, we know where the girl lives". One of them says.

"Good very good"

" give me the addres NOW!"

they give me the adress and stand up to leave. I walk to my bedroom and walk into my closet. I put on all black clothes and leave.

I walk to my garage and pick one of my cars. I picked my bmw and leave the garage.

I drive to the adress and soon arive. I park a few bloks away so it's not to sus. I walk towards the small house and look how i could get in. She had al her doors locked and Windows closed. I don't want to break the door so i break a Window instead. I trow a rock at the Window that's shatters loudly.

I wait for a short amount of time before is see the lights turn on. I see her open the curtains and look me in my eyes. The only thing that you could see on her face was fear.

"YOUR MINE"! i shout at her before she moves away from the window. Thst stupid little girl really thinks she can get away now.

567 words

Please vote