2 (rewritten)

Y/n p.o.v
I turn away from the window. What the fuck is happening. I don't think about taking any stuff. I run downstairs as fast as i can. I open the door to my backyard and climb over the fence. As i turn around to run i see atleast 10 man in all black clothes standing in front of me. I turn around and see 3 men. I look around me hoping that there's another way out. There was. But would I be fast enough? The was a fance and I managed to climb over it. The men did the same as me. I had to get out of here. Shit. Where can I go? I ran faster. I didn't know if I'd make it. But I do know a place. It was a place where I use to hide when I was younger But before I was there someone grabbed my arm. There was a cloth against my mouth. I tried to resist, not to breathe it in. But it was hard. I was out of breath from running so fast. I breathed it in. It burned. But only for a few seconds. Because that's when I lost conciousness.

Mafia p.o.v
I knew she was gonna run so i told all my people to come and try to get her. Not long after i hear one of them yell.

"SIR I GOT HER!".

I walk towards the sound of his voice and when i see what he did i get pissed. They made her unconscious with a cloth with some kind of poison.i walk toward they and make most of them move away from her. I see one of them holding her. I take her from him and take her with me.

I place her in the backseat of my car and i drive back to the mansion. When we arive in carry her inside and whisper.

"Welcome home princess"

I walk to the 3rd floor and open one of the doors. I place her on the bed in the middle of the room and then walk out. The third floor is like a jail. I like it we have fancy rooms and a little window in the door to look at them. I stand i front of the door since she will wake up soon. I just need to see that scared face so i can have a good laugh. And i was right not long after she woke up.

Y/n p.o.v
As i open my eyes i look around confused. Where the fuck am i. I sit up and look around scared this room is fancy as fuck but WHAT. as i look at the door i see a pair of eyes. Wow. They are so pretty. The dark green eyes just look right into your soul. I stand up and almost fall over because of the weird shit on that cloth. I go to the door and start to bang on it.

"LET ME OUT ASSHOLE!, WHO ARE YOU!!!" he doesn't even flinch.

I take a few steps back as i hear the door unlock. He walks towards me and keep comming closer till im against the wall. He reaches in his back pocket and takes a knife out. He takes the knife and places it at my neck.

" please stop, i did nothing wrong." I say as i hope he will leave me.

" don't you dare te scream at me again little miss" he says with his deep voice.

Mafia p.o.v
I start to move the knife from her neck to her chest. I see the fear in her eyes. I could not enjoy this more. I trail the knife over her body. Everythime i move the knife she wants to flinch, i can feel it but she doesn't she knows the knife will cut her. I move the knife back up to her neck and take it of her skin.

" just know that your mine and you will always be princess" i say as i leave the room and lock it up again. I walk away from the room and go to the second floor where my bedroom is located. I open the door and enter the room. I walk toward my bed and take of all my clothes exept my boxer. I trow the clothes in a corner. I try to find a nice way to lay. After doing this for 5 minutes i found the perfect way to sleep and not long after im knocked out. I hope i will dream about my useless little slut.

768 words