18⚠️

Y/n p.o.v
I woke up the next morning to the room still being dark. That meant it was to Early to really wake up. I rolled over and saw enzo wide awake staring at me. His hand snakes around my waist as he pulls me closer and kisses me. The kissing quickly turned into a whole make out sesion and i wasnt mad about it. Our hands were touching eachother like crazy we needed eachother.

"Enzo i need you " i panted while still touching him. Fuck i need you too he said as he ripped my shirt off. He threw the remains of the shirt somewhere in the room and next ripped of my shorts. I was now left in only my underwear my core dripping for him. He quickly pulled his pants of and put on a condom. He slammed rougly inside of me and picked up an quik pace. I moan at the feeling of him inside of me. I move my hips with his motions. He picked up an faster pace and then we both came.

He picked me up and caried me to the bathroom. He turns on te shower and placed me on the sink. We both stare at eachother and laugh at the weird silence. After the shower heated up we both step under the water and enjoy the hot water on our body's " baby? Go on a vacation with me" enzo speaks. Oh really you want that? I ask him turning around so im facing him now. " yes i want that, just you and me" in a month or two so i can create a bond with angel and then a Nanny can watch her" a two week vacation in a beautiful private villa in bali baby". OMG yes that sounds amazing i would love that. I say while giving him a hug. "Good, it's already Booked so im glad you like it " he says and then gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

We step out of the shower and i wrap a towel around my body. I step out of the bathroom and walk to my walk in closet. I open the doors and walk in. I dry my body and put on some red lace underwear and a matching bra. I then put on some black jeans and a low cut top to tease enzo a bit.

As i walk out i see enzo making the bed. " that's a weird thing for you to do dont you have " people" to do that" i laugh at him . Ha ha very funny be glad im doing it. He says with a serious face. Damn what happend to the enzo i had with me a few seconds ago i thought. I walk past him and sit at my desk looking out the window. And for the first time i notice that the steel bars are gone.

I grab my note book and start writing some stuff down. Sort of like a diary. It just feels right at the moment to track everything that has happend to me this past few weeks. I hear enzo walking towards me and quickly shut the book and throw it in the drawer. He doesn't need to know im writing about him too. "Why can't i see what your writing down baby" he says in a low voice. Well i want some privacy in my life and this is personal so do you mind. I snap at him. And as i realize i just got mad at him i slap my hand over my mouth and look up at him in horror. But to my suprise he isn't mad but looks kind hurt? Well i think so he's hard to read. I stand up and walk past him.

I get downstairs and walk into the dining room .  The servers fly to me to serve me my breakfast and then disapear again in just a second. I start eating my breakfast in peace until the door flies open and i see enzo standing in the doorframe. " im sorry mi amore" he says while walking towards me. I swallow my food and just nod at him. Im not even mad but making it look like i am and fucking with him is kinda fun. He's now sitting on the other side of the table. His breakfast is now also served and he starts eating in silence. I finish my breakfast and stand up, walk out of the room and sway my hips a little bit more than normal. I hear him groan and i smirk making my way to the garden.

I find my way to the back and sit on the bench and lay down closing my eyes to relax a bit. God i miss my sister. Im so worried about her right now. How is she doing? Does she miss me? Just as im about to stand up i hear footsteps coming my way. I sit up straight and look where the footsteps are coming from. It's enzo, ofcourse.

"Fucking tease you are" he almost groans  sitting on the bench. Hehe sorry i say looking his way. His eyes watch my every move he's horny again. Enzo no not here not in the fucking garden i say looking at him like he's gone nuts.

" that's no fair baby you've been teasing me all morning bad girls need to be Punished"

I stand up look at him and start running. He chases after me through the whole garden. After a moment i can't run anymore from laughing so much. I fall in the grass and enzo does te same next to me.

Enzo ? Can i see my sister some time again i really miss her. I say while laying a bit closer to him.

" i , fuck i don't think that's save for you to do, or for me the chance of the Police coming after me is just to big im sorry" he says with a sad look on his face.

My face drops and i lose it . I stand up look at him and start screaming at him.

REALLY THE ONLY FUCKING THING I ASK FROM YOU IS TO SEE MY SISTER AND YOU TELL ME NO! YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME I DECIDED TO STAY WITH YOU AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LET ME SEE MY SISTER!

Im breathing hard and start walking away without looking back. I stop in my track and yell something i will regret later.....

1083 words

Omg guys im so sorry it's been to long i was too buzy with exams and shit im sorry i'll try to update more often from now on.