11 (rewritten)

Enzo p.o.v
I wake up and notice that there's someone next to me. I look to the person and see that it's y/n and then i remember that she came here last night because she was scared of the thunder. She's still asleep so i carefully stand up and leave the room. I walk to my work room and start working on some important things. After 30 minutes a maid comes in without knocking.

"Jezus what did i said about knocking" i say annoyed.

" i know im verry sorry sir but your girlfriend is really stressed because your not with her" she tells me. I quickly stand up and go to my bedroom. I come in and see y/n with red eyes. I go to her and pull her into a hug.

"Im sorry for leaving i was working on some things" i say as i pat her back. She hugs me back and i can feel she's calming down.

"Come with me we can do my work together" i say as i pull her up. We walk to my work room and i let her sit on the extra chair i have standing in the corner of my room. I start working and see y/n writing something in a small book. I wonder what she is writing. An hour later she starts speaking.

" i wrote a letter for my sister can we please send it to her everything that she needs to know is written down. I didn't write anything about you if you want you can read it to make sure it's okey with you." She says.

"Oh it's okey we will send it i trust you. " i tell her and take the letter i put it in a envelope and put a stamp on it.

"What's the address it needs to be send to?" I ask her so i can send it.

" oh she lives with me so you know where to send it"  she says. I write her address down and ask my maid to send the letter. The maid leaves with the letter and i continue working on some things.

Y/n sisters p.o.v
Flashback.
After a long nightshift i can finaly go home. I get in my car and drive home. As i drive into the street i see a huge mess around our house. Broken glass the front door is broken down and a lot of other things. I run inside and begin shouting. "Y/N Y/N PLEASE ASWER ARE YOU HERE." No one asnwers someone took her. I fall on the ground and break down in tears. This can't be happening they took my little sister. There are a lot of mafia's active in our town but i didn't exspect them to take her. She never did anything wrong.

End of flashback.

I wake up crying i have this dream almost everynight. Im so worried about her. She did send me a text that she's oke but i don't trust it. You don't know if it was her or her kidnapper. I decided to go searching for her in the morning i need to know where my sister is.

Y/n p.o.v
Im really happy enzo send my letter. By my handwriting my sister can tell it actually comes from me and not enzo. I wrote down that im save and want to stay here because i feel home. I think she's not going to be happy about it but it's my choice. I lean closer to him and place my head on his shoulder. I feel him relax his shoulder a bit so i can lay better. After a couple minutes he lays his head on mine.

" doing work sucks" he says

" haha i believe you i looked a couple times it looks really boring"

i say to him. Then he stands up and picks my up. I let out a small scream because he scared me. " oh come on don't get scared of everything we are going to do what we planned" he said. He brings me to my room and i get into my closet. I grab some flair jeans and a shirt. I get out and enzo want to  pick me up again. I start running downstairs and go into his room. I search for his closet and take a hoodie out. I put it on and go outside again where i see enzo standing looking the other way. I run up to him and jump on his back and i can feel it scared him. "Oh come on don't get scared of everything " i say while laughing.

" hey don't use my own words against me" he says laughing. I get of his back and he start walking while taking my hand.

" lets go princes" he says and we leave.

816 words

Next update at 350 reads

Please vote 💗