6 (rewritten)

Lorenzo p.o.v

I sit in a chair and wait for her to wake up. after 5 minutes I see her blinking her eyes. this is gonna be fun. she tries to scream but she can't get through the gag in her mouth.

"ha look the little bitch is finally awake"

I say with a smirk she begins to move with her arms in hopes of breaking free. but of course that doesn't work. I walk to the table where I have some knives and other weapons. I grab my sharpest knife and walk over to her. I put the knife against her neck and make a not too deep cut. I then put the knife against her stomach and make a few cuts. I enjoy the screams you hear through the gag. I make a couple more deep cuts and put the knife back on the table.

I walk out of the room and walk towards the kitchen i fill up a glass of wine and take a sip satisfied this day can only get better from now.

Enzo p.o.v
Me and my team are getting ready to go to lorenzo's house to get y/n back. We all put on a bulletproof jacket. We also take a loaded gun in our pockets. We leave the mansion and all get in the cars. I have some of my people fix her room. Im getting it made even better than before, she deserves it. We all drive off and go to lorenzo his house. After driving for 30 minutes we almost have arived. We are not driving straight to his house beacause that would be to sus. We all walk to the house. My man walk in front and i walk in the back. They want to project me because im their boss. Atleast that's what they say i know they just want more money. Im not gonna give it to them. As we get closer to the house we all go a diferent direction. I get to the backdoor because i know he doesn't have any camera's there. He's stupid beacause he thinks no one will come from the back just to prove how stupid he is. I open the backdoor and see no one. That's not suprising. I didn't see his car either, so I'm assuming he's really that stupid. I hear footsteps and quickly hide in a room. the room is empty there is nothing in it at all. I look who is passing and see a guard walking by. I watch where he's going because there's a chance he's going to see if y/n is still there. I follow him and see that he is going to the basement. he opens the door and briefly looks into the room. he nods happily and then walks away. I quietly run past him and hold the door open. I put something in the door so I don't get stuck.

Y/n p.o.v
I hear the door open and try my best to look who it is. Im weak i don't know how long i can keep going. I see a wide figure. he's dressed all black so i'm assuming it's the guard. the man who kidnapped is gone so only the guards are there. I wait for the door to close but I keep seeing a little light. the door is not completely closed. If I hadn't been stuck I would have tried to leave for a long time but I can't. i look at the door and see someone dressed all in black again i lose hope and hang my head i have no more energy. I try to keep my eyes open but I can't. I still feel the person grab me but then lose consciousness.

Enzo p.o.v
As i walk into the basement i see her all tied up against the wall. I see al lot of blood. I rush to her and take her in my arm but she already lost conciousness. I take off all the cuffs and cary her in my arms. I run to my car and place her in the backseat carfully. I get in the car and drive to the hospital as fast as posible. I get to the hospital and run inside with her in my arms.

"Please someone help me!" I shout through the hospital. a group of 4 nurses come running to me and take y/n from me. I want to walk with them but they send me back. I can't do anything now. I walk to the waiting room and let myself fall in the chair. This isn't really happening is it?

780 words.