3 (rewritten)

Y/n p.o.v
As he leaves the room i quickly get up and open the other doors in the room and hope to find a bathroom. I need to clear my head. I walk trough a door and walk into a huge walk in closet with beautiful dresses. I leave the room and try the next door and this time there is a bathroom behind the door. I walk to the sink and look in the mirror im a mess. I wash my face and put my hair in a low ponytail.
I walk back out and let myself fall on the huge bed

"Jesus this doesn't happen everyday" i sight. But why me. I decide to look around in the room. I stand up again and see a window next to the bed. I look out the window and see. Nothing there is steel in front so i can't escape.

I walk towards the door and look out of the small window. I see a dark hall all of the lights are off. The hall has black carpet on the floor and the walls are painted white. I hear someone comming towards my room and i quickly run back to my bed and pretend im sleeping. so they don't expect me to be awake. This bed is nice. I hear the door open and the person is walking towards me.

I feel the mattress dent. he sat down next to me.

"stop pretending to sleep i'm not stupid princess"

i hear him say his voice gives me shivers it's so deep how do you have such a deep voice. it's fucking attractive I must admit. he pulls me up by my arm and looks me in the eye. "hey princess come with me." he says, still looking at me. I decide to follow him because I don't want to get in trouble . he takes me to the walk-in closet and grabs an emerald green dress. he presses it into my hands and says. "Put it on you have 5 minutes I'm waiting in the room". I close the closet door and put on the dress it's beautiful. I look at myself suprised. I didn't know I could be so beautiful. Last i put my hair down and fix it a bit.

I hear a knock at the door and hear him say it's taking me a long time. I open the door and walk outside. he looks at me and gives a satisfied nod. "you look beautiful princess, now follow me".

"I have a meeting with the rest of the mafia. We all had to bring a date if you didn't realize it already, that's you". we walk down two flights of stairs and enter a large room. there is a large table with many chairs. on the front side of the table are two chairs where we sit. not much later more men come in, they all have a date with them. I see a clock and see that it is already 9 o'clock." I want breakfast" I mumble. "You will get some food after this princess" he says and puts his hand on my upper leg. it makes me uncomfortable but I don't say anything because im afraid of him to be honest.

when it is half past nine, all the chairs are full and they start to discuss. after half an hour they are all suddenly silent. he gets up and starts talking.

" this is y/n my date. if she ever asks you something you do what she asked understand?"

"Yes sir" they all answer at once. I look down in shame. that was unnecessary.

Mafia p.o.v
after the meeting everyone leaves one by one. when everyone is gone I get up and pull y/n up too." come princess we need to talk too". I take her into the living room and I sit on the couch. she stays standing so I pull her on the couch too. "You can just sit down wont hurt you . I locked you up here because you're special, you're different. there aren't many girls like you." "I need to keep you save". "Because your everything i want". "And your gonna be the mother of my kids. "

" and by the way my name is enzo princes."

After i told her that i leave the room i should be a bit nicer to her from now on...

740 words