9 (rewritten)

Enzo p.o.v
We both sit on the bed as we talk to eachother. I got to know her a lot better. We have been talking for a couple hours now. A lot happend in her life that's a thing we have in common. I look at her and see that she's almost asleep. I slowly stand up from the bed when i feel a hand grab my wrist and i hear a soft"stay" i take place on the bed again and she snuggles next to me. I pull her closer to me and lay my head on hers. Not long after i fall asleep to.

... p.o.v
I slowly open my eyes and look around. It's dark and i can't see anything. I try to stand up but i can't im tied up. Amaze. I try to undo the rope and i am able to get the one around my arms loose. I untie the one around my ankle and stand up. I walk around and see a door. I try to open the door and it's locked ofcourse. I kick the door and i made a small hole in it. I peek true the hole and see a long hall with a lot of Windows. I kick the door a couple more times. The hole got big enough for me to go out of the room. I look around the hall and see no camera's i start looking for a exit. I hear footsteps and start to run. The footsteps are getting faster so i know that the person is after me. I find stairs and run up. I run down the hall and quickly enter a room. I lean against the wall and try to catch my breath. I hear the person run past and know that he is still looking for me. i run out of the room and run back to the stairs i skip a few steps and i see an exit. I run outside and I keep running. after ten minutes of running I feel safe and stop running. What the fuck is happening first my little sister now me. What do those mafia's want from us. It's morning now i guess the sun is rising so i think it's around 8 or something like that. I walk out of the street and head home. After 10 minutes of walking i finally get home i unlock the door and go inside. I need to know where my little sister is.

Y/n p.o.v
I wake up and look around. Im still in the hospital. I want to move my head when i when I notice that there is weight on my head . I try to see what it is and see that it is enzo. he is still sleeping. i want to give him a nipple twist. I decide not to and take my phone out of his pocket. what an asshole he just had it with him the whole time. I open it and see that it is charged. he turned off my location. i decide to send my sister a message i just send that i'm okay that's all. Im kidnapped i know but. I don't know i want to stay with him. I almost died because of him but still. I think i love him.

Enzo p.o.v
I woke up 10 minutes ago but y/n i still sleeping i think. I look at her face and see that she's awake.

"Hey how do you feel?" I say looking at her face.

"I feel good i hope we can go home soon" she says." I also took my phone and send my sister a message to know im oke nothing more im sorry" she tells me.

"Oh don't be sorry your allowed to use your phone just don't put your location on" i say to her.

"No i won't" she answers.

Then a nurse comes in and tells us we can leave. We stand up from the bed and leave the hospital. I hold her gently by her waist in case she falls over. We get in the car and drive home.

We are finally home again.

Hey guys im still alive sorry that it took so long.

Please vote💗

712 words