5 (rewritten)

unknown p.o.v

he has her, my team has failed she is mine. I'm now planning an attack with my team to get her out of there. Enzo has to go somewhere that day. perfect I laugh. enzo is my brother we used to be very close, that changed when our father passed away. we grew apart. now we are all among leaders of our own mafia.
tomorrow we go to his house at 8 o'clock in the evening. I think he's too nice to her so I'm going to show her how it's supposed to be. I get up from my chair and walk to my bedroom. I sit down at my desk and start working out my plan

Enzo p.o.v. It is now 7 o'clock in the evening and I am watching a movie in my movie room. I'm going on a mission tomorrow so I'm going to relax for now. When the movie is over, it's already 10 o'clock. I get up and leave the room. I walk to the third floor to see if everything is okay with y/n. As i walk up to the door i see her asleep on her bed. I look at her again and then walk away. I go to my bedroom and undress. I lay down in my bed and lay under my blanket. I think about tomorrow for a while and soon fall asleep.

time skip to the next morning.

unknown p.o.v

it is now 9 am and I finally have the plan for tonight ready. we'll leave if enzo has to leave to his guards will go with him and leave y/n alone. we break into the back of the house after smashing the cameras with rocks, we go inside and then to go the room where she is. we make her unconscious and then take her away. after that can finally call her mine, she's a pretty girl and enzo just doesn't deserve her. And also it cant hurt to have a little fun with her.

Enzo p.o.v
It's now 8 o'clock and im ready to leave for my mission. I walk towards y/n her room to let her know im leaving. I enter the room and see her sitting at her desk again.

" hey princes im leaving for mission i will be back at ten" i say and leave the room again.

Y/n p.o.v
Enzo just told me he is leaving for a mission. I didn't respond because i was drawing again. After 30 minutes i hear a noice in the hall. I turn around to look but don't see anything. I don't quite trust it so go into the bathroom and lock the door. a few seconds later I hear a rumble at the door and then I hear people running in. this is not enzo.  I hear the lock of the bathroom door is being demolished from the outside. not much later the door is thrown open and I see a man in a black suit. he looks like enzo but it's not him. he comes my way and chases me against the wall. he grabs my neck and squeezes hard. I can barely breathe and start coughing. not much later I lose consciousness.

Unknown p.o.v
finally i have her. I carry her to the car and throw her in the backseat. I drive home and carry her inside. I walk to the basement and chain her by her arms and legs. I put a gag in her mouth so she can't scream when she wakes up.

enzo p.o.v
i come home and go straight to the third floor to tell y/n i'm back. when I get to the third floor I see her door open. That's not supossed to be like  that .I run towards it and see a huge mess and a broken door. Lorenzo took her. how did he get in here. defeated, I sink to the ground.

"FUCK!!!".

I hear the guards coming running towards me.
"Sir, the cameras are destroyed."

"yes  i know and y/n is gone it was lorenzo we need to get her back"

694 words