Chapter 2 Journey Pt 1

A/N: Character Bio for Issei's new abilities.

Sphere of Annihilation- Sphere created of pure energy, Highly volatile and destructive.

Armageddon's Call - Awakens primal power within Issei, Giving him tremendous speed and strength and massive energy bursts.

Rain of Annihilation - Calls upon destructive weather to tear apart the area around him.

He also has balance breaker and juggernaut drive with bahamut's sacred gear.

Text Examples.
"Example." - Regular speech, Aloud.
"Example." - Thoughts or talking directly to his dragons.
[Example] - Ddraig speaking aloud.
{Example} - Bahamut speaking aloud.
[{Example}] Ddraig or Bahamut speaking directly to Issei.

Issei awoke in a really unfamiliar place, He had no clue as to where he was, But he knew for sure he wasn't back in the world of the living, He assumed it was the realm of the dead.

"Where am I? Ddraig? Bahamut?" Asked Issei while getting up to his feet.

He took a look around, To him it looked similar to the underworld, But he knew he possibly couldn't be there.

{You are in Hades's Realm, The souls of the dead are here for eternity until they either get reincarnated or return to the void as nothing.} Spoke Bahamut.

"So how do i get back?" Asked Issei confused.

{The Well Of Souls, It is the gateway between the two realms, If you can get in it you can return, You will need all the power you can get since it is heavily guarded.} Responded Bahamut.

[Partner I suggest gathering a few allies to help you.] Spoke Ddraig.

[Huh that's strange...] Spoke Ddraig.

"What's a strange Ddraig?" Asked Issei confused.

[It seems that when Bahamut sealed himself inside of you, It negated the curse of the juggernaut drive, Truly strange.] Explained Ddraig.

"Juggernaut Drive? What's that?" Asked Issei.

[I forgot you haven't had a transformation yet, The juggernaut drive is a move that temporarily removes the seal on my full power allowing you to become extremely powerful for a limited time, Usually the juggernaut drive has a curse that make the host usually go insane, But Bahamut's emergence somehow negated it.] Responded Ddraig.

"Ok then, Need to find a place to think it all over so i can get a gameplan." Thought Issei as he walked on.

Soon after was seemed like an eternity of walking he ended up in a old looking town, Clealy poor by standards, He needed some information, And a few able bodied allies who could handle themselves in a fight.

So he did the natural thing that came to his mind and walked into the bad part of the town, He pretty much followed the stench of blood and ruins of the buildings that were near him, He soon found a old run down tavern or bar.

He assumed this is where all the people hung out, And he expected to find some brawls happening.

He soon opened the door to find that inside, It was packed, Mostly every table that was in there was filled, And he could tell there was alot of strong people in here, Some more so than others.