Chapter 3 Journey Pt 2

If Issei were to tell you that he was unstable, He would be telling you the truth but he would be understating it by a whole lot, He was fucking livid, He didn't want to think about anything and just blow some shit up, He really wanted to vent his frustration, But he calmed himself down in order to avert a disaster and turned to the 3 fallen angels who were coming with him.

"Do you have anywhere to stay? I need to rest and figure out a gameplan." Asked Issei tiredly.

The 3 fallen looked at each other for a bit, Until Raynare spoke up.

"I have an apartment that we can use, Not that big, But it will fit us all." Responded Raynare.

Issei sighed to himself and looked up to the sky, Muttering a few words that were unheard by the rest of the group, He contemplated just leaving them here and heading straight for the well, But he decided against it since he would need all the allies he could gather for what he had planned.

"It will work for now." Spoke Issei tiredly.

Soon he was following the 3 fallen angels on the sidewalk as they arrived at a 3 story apartment complex, Broken windows, Clearly rundown, But it worked for now, Before he knew it they were sitting around a table, With them all looking at him expectantly, They definitely had alot of questions he needed to answer.

"Ok i know you guys must have a lot of questions for me, So ask away." Spoke Issei.

"What happened to you? I thought you were close to those devils? How did you die and why didn't they save you?" Asked Raynare.

"Well let's put it this way, I was only useful to them for a little bit, And that was to get that bitch of a devil heiress out of her forced marriage, Then about the time the peace conference happened they decided it was time to get rid of me like i was yesterday's trash, Long story short I ripped into each and everyone of them about their own problems then I purged all my evil pieces." Explained Issei.

"Then how do you still have Ddraig? If you died shouldn't of he passed on to his next host?" Asked Kalawarner confused.

"Well yes normally, But I guess Bahamut brought me to a purgatory state to give me a choice, Keep Ddraig and gain a second sacred gear to help go back to the land of the living, Of course at a cost, Or just stay dead." Spoke Issei.

Everyone's eyes widened at his story, That's why he was the way he was, He was abandoned by everyone that he thought were his friends and family, Now he didn't know who he could trust if they would just betray him like his old friends and family, Raynare was truly saddened and she made up her mind to help him.

"What cost did you have to pay?" Asked Dohnaseek confused.

"Bahamut had two conditions, But now that i think about it one was just for fun, Since he knew i would get back at them, He wants me to give the three factions a huge reality check, And boy will i, Then the other was to rebuild the dragon faction." Spoke Issei.

Everyone was astonished at his goals, To rebuild the whole dragon faction, Was nearly impossible, Since normally someone couldn't be turned into dragons like Devils or Fallen, Even the angels had an reincarnation system, But the dragons didn't and they were slowly dieing out.

"How are you going to rebuild the dragon faction?" Asked Raynare.

"Bahamut said he gave me the power to turn people into dragons, So i guess when the time comes I'll figure it out." Responded Issei.