Chapter 8: A New location and A Message

The moment she saw him her eyes were widened to saucers as she looked at her rival, she was clearly not expecting him to show up at all, but here he was a mere foot in front of her, she had no idea what to expect, she could feel his power growing by the moment, she didn't know why too, to her she could feel the magic power in him build slowly but surely, she composed herself and spoke.

"Hyoudou? Why are you here?" Vali asked confused, she was also trembling inside like nothing she ever felt before, due to the fact he could obliterate everyone in her mansion if he wanted too, but something told her that he wasn't here for that.

"Vali, we need to talk." Issei responded casually.

That surprised her, she didn't feel any lies or malice in his words, so she assumed he was here on friendly business, so she sighed and stepped inside and ushered him in.

He walked in normally and took a look around her mansion, he hadn't really had the chance to see it before, he looked around to see Kuroka, Le Fay, Bikou and Arthur looking at him suspiciously, he understood why they were on edge, no doubt the news of what happened traveled fast, it was only natural that they were a bit scared and on the defense the moment he entered the room, he sighed and spoke to them, he needed to calm them down before he would explain what he was here for and what it could mean for them.

"You guys don't have to worry, I'm not here to harm you guys, quite the opposite actually." Issei spoke aloud.

Once they heard that, they settled down a little bit, but their nerves were still on edge, they were also confused on the last bit he said, even Vali raised an eyebrow, she then spoke.

"Ok what do you want?" Vali asked.

Issei sighed and sat down on the couch he was standing by, the 5 others in the room sat aswell but their guard's were still up.

"Ok first things first, do you guys know the full story?" Issei asked.

The 5 of them looked at each other quickly, they weren't expecting him to act like this, he was known as the perverted boy who could be serious about alot of stuff, but the Issei they were standing in front of was completely different, they wondered what had happened to cause such a change in the boy's personality, and since he asked if they knew the full story, they assumed it was worse than what the devils said.

"No we don't really know the full story, we were told by the princess that you wanted out of the peerage and you died after they ejected them, but I'm gonna guess that was a lie, and it was different from what they said." Vali replied.

Issei scoffed and accidentally let his power spike a bit, making Arthur and Bikou go on edge while the 3 girls were blushing and panting, Issei saw this and quickly brought his power back down to scale.

"If it was only that easy, hell no it ain't, the truth is that i was only useful to them for a little while, after i saved that bitch of princess from her arranged marriage and beat Kokabiel, they decided they didn't need me anymore, like i was a tool that was disposed of when it was old." Issei spat.

Now the whole groups expressions flipped and went wide eyed at his words, now they understood why he was the way he was now, Vali still wondered about his new power.

"That's when i ejected my pieces and i died, i woke in you could call it purgatory, Bahamut brought me and gave me a choice to come back but it came with a cost, the three factions were in need of a reality check, and the dragon faction would be rebuilt." Issei explained.