Chapter 12

Kokabiel was surprised to see the boy blow up his cell. He was amused that he was being broke out by the person who helped imprison him.

"Issei Hyoudou... Or should I say Sekiryuutei?" He spoke with a grin.

"Kokabiel." Issei replied dryly.

"So what can I do for you on this fine day?" He asked sarcastically.

He knew something was up. Why would the boy who helped to imprison him be here to break him out.

"Well let's see I got a proposition for you, one that you couldn't refuse." Issei had a shit eating grin.

"Oh? Please enlighten me on this proposition you have." Kokabiel replied back.

Issei looked directly at him and spoke.

"A storm is coming, one that will change the world forever. You can have the chance right now to be on the winning side. You can even take Sitri's head and put it on the wall!" Issei spoke with a grin.

Kokabiel's eyes widened.

"Explain." Was all he said.

So Issei started to explain to him how he was betrayed and how he came back and started to plan out. He knew Kokabiel would join since when he heard about a war coming his eyes lightened up.

"So let me get this straight. You were betrayed by the factions and you ended up dead and then you were chosen by Bahamut the most powerful dragon to exist to bring back the dragons and bring about a new change in the world, and to top it all off you got your own group that is going to war against the factions?" He asked aloud.

"Correct." Issei replied.

"Count me in!" Kokabiel shouted in glee.

Issei chuckled and stood up.

"Very well, however there are somethings we need to go over first." Issei said seriously.

Kokabiel looked like he was expecting that.

"Okay go on." He replied.

"One we are going to Heaven first and I need you to give me the coordinates, second we are going to gather allies afterwards. Then we will regroup with the rest of the group at Vali's mansion. Lastly Rias and her peerage are mine to kill." Issei spoke very seriously.

"You got a deal boy." Kokabiel said with a grin.

Issei stood up and motioned for Kokabiel to follow him. Kokabiel had a question that he need to ask.

"What about Hades?" He asked.

"Decapitated." Issei replied bluntly.

"Damn." Kokabiel replied.

He couldn't believe it. This kid had changed this much. He remembered how he protected the peerage with his life. Now he was a deadly and cunning as a cobra. He wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of his attacks. He wondered how strong he was now.

With Ddraig and Bahamut it had to be mind boggling.

"So how do we get to Heaven?" Issei asked.

Kokabiel told him the coordinates and Issei put them in a magic circle and both of them stepped through. When they got there it was surprising to Issei.

It was as he thought it would be, only more.

White and gold covered the buildings for miles as far as they could see. Issei looked to the side to see Kokabiel looking disgusted. It was obvious he didn't like the place at all.

"Halt! Who goes there?" A voice above them shouted.

They looked up to see a group of armored angels with golden spears. Issei smirked and shouted.