Chapter 9: Enemies Gathering and Testing Limits Pt1

The Grigori was currently in utter chaos in the aftermath of Issei's attack, Azazel laid unconscious on the bed from the pain from Issei's kick to his groin, he had been like that for 2 days, Shemhazai and Baraqiel are currently watching him for signs of him waking up, they start to have a conversation on what they were going to do about the new threat arising.

"How is he?" Baraqiel asked.

"He is doing better than I expected, he should wake up soon, that Hyoudou did a real number on him." Shemhazai replied.

"Yes he did..." Baraqiel muttered sadly.

That's when both of them were interrupted as a magic circle appeared behind them, it was blue and had the Leviathan crest.

Coming out of it was Serafall and her sister's peerage, along with Sirzechs who had managed to heal enough to where he could stand, he had brought Grayfia and his sister's peerage, they all heard about Issei's attack on the Grigori and came over as soon as they could, they honestly expected the building to be gone and all the fallen to be vaporized, but what they saw was the opposite, which made them wonder what his plans were.

"How is he?" Serafall asked as she walked up to the bed to look at the leader of the Fallen Angels.

"Currently unconscious, but we suspect he will wake up soon." Shemhazai spoke up.

"Hmm, this changes things now, Issei has shown he isn't afraid to do what it takes, and we're his main targets." Sirzechs muttered while thinking.

"I think we need to hold another meeting between the three factions on what to do about him.." Serafall spoke up.

Everyone in the room agreed on that, they needed a plan before it was too late.

"Brother, what can we possibly do about him? You saw how powerful he was when the Khaos Brigade attacked." Rias spoke up.

Everyone was at a lose for words, they knew she was right, they all saddened as they realized they had barely any hope to defeat him and his new group that was growing every day.

But that didn't stop them from trying.

"We may have a chance, If we can't take out the leader, we can take out his forces, if we all band together we may be able to diminish his power somewhat." Serafall spoke up.

Everyone's eyes widened as they witnessed Serafall start to take charge, Shemhazai spoke up after that.

"Once Azazel wakes up, I will inform him of a meeting that needs to take place, until then I suggest we stay under the radar and not make any more mistakes that will anger Hyoudou." Shemhazai spoke up.

"Yes that is what needs done." Serafall mused, she didn't want to have a run in with Hyoudou right now, that was the last thing she needed.

"Serafall, we need to hold another meeting between the elders, we need to get all our assets accounted for, we may have a war on our hands." Sirzechs spoke up.

"Yes your absolutely right." Serafall replied.

After that they all dispersed back to their respective duties and prepared for the inevitable.

War was coming their way.

{Scene Break} {With Issei's Group}