Honeymoon

"We have to try Yara..come on I promise to be gentle" Ru said as I sat at the end of the bed with my knees to my chest.

It was already our 3rd day on the honeymoon and me and RuXin still hadn't been intimate..just the thought of trying for a kid overwhelmed me.

"I-I know you've already promised you would be..I promise on our last night here I will..I swear!" I let out as a gentle smile came onto his face.

"I don't want to force you Yara...I want you to want this too after all you'd be the one carrying our child"

I nodded my head as he came over to my side of the bed his cold hands gently touched my face as I looked up to him.

"Let's head down to the beach.." I smiled happily and a tender laugh left his lips as I ran to change into my bathing suit.

A couple minutes later I came out and he was sitting on the bed watching a comedy all dressed and ready to go.

A laugh left his lips as he watched the tv and I watched him. There was no questioning RuXin's attraction he was gorgeous especially when he smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked as he turned over to me nodding his head he fixed his jet black hair standing up.

He reached out his hand and I pranced over taking it in mine as he led me out the door.

"Let's forget about having kids and being intimate and just stay in the moment..we're in the Maldives that doesn't happen everyday" he let out as I nodded.

"What part of the beach first?" He asked squeezing my hand in a reassuring way as I smiled.

"I really wanted to pet the stingrays!" I let out as his eyes widened I could tell he was scared so I quickly pulled him towards the beach before he could change his mind.

"Y-Yara.." he whispered in a soft voice as I stopped in front of the clear water I pointed to the big stingray in the ocean.

"How can you be scared it's adorable!" I let out getting into the water as he watched me I crouched down poking the stingray.

Ru pulled out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures of me touching the stingray when I finally came out.

"Let's take a picture together!" I excitedly announced as he hummed pulling me by the hips in a sly way I looked up smiling.

He laid his head on mine as I smiled brightly he snapped a couple pictures and I took his phone scrolling through them.

"I love this one.." I whispered softly admiring the picture of the two of us. Ru's hand was wrapped around my waist as my hand laid gently on his chest.

I scrolled down and hit the "set as wallpaper" button on his phone and handed it back to him as he slightly laughed looking at his phone.

"Now when a girl flirts with you all you have do is show her your wallpaper and say you're happily married"

He chuckled softly admiring my face as I smiled "I'll remember that next time someone flirts with me.." he mocked as I nodded.

"Ok my turn to choose the activity..I want to go water skiing!" He excitedly said as I jumped joyfully.

"Oh oh me too!" I let out as he laughed grabbing my hand again he led us towards the station to rent a water ski.

***

I had a surprisingly good day with Ru but in a way it scared me..it's like he's trying to rope me into trusting him just so I'll sleep with him.

"Here.." he casually spoke handing me a smoothie that he just made for me. "Thanks.." I replied taking it into my hands.

I took a sip of the drink humming in satisfaction I looked up to him with a smile as he smiled back warmly.

"Call me chef Huang!" He said brushing his back off in an amusing manner resulting in the two of us laughing loudly.

"Ooh please you made a mango smoothie not a 5 star meal!" I giggled as he sat down beside me gently pecking my check.

"But you have to admit that I did a good job.." he faintly whispered looking towards the tv as I looked towards him nodding.

"Yeah...you can be my little chef" I replied placing the smoothie onto the class centerpiece in the hotel room I laid my head on his lap as he placed his drink next to mine.

His hand gently moved the hair away from my face and I hummed at the touch of his fingers lingering against my skin.

His finger gently stroked my check as shivers ran up and down my spine and his brown orbs stared at the side of my face.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked as I turned up facing him he looked down at me with a sweet smile as I hummed.

Deep down I thought he was going to ask me something else..or maybe I wanted him to ask for something else, something more.

The thing that I had been so big in waiting for the thing I've been pushing away from me since forever.

I knew he wanted it and I now realized that it was something that I wanted as well but yet I was unable to express my wants because I had already denied the deed.

"Yara...what are you thinking about?" He whispered softly and I looked up to him as he stopped scrolling through the movies displayed on the tv.

"Ive been calling your name for the last 3 minutes what are you think so intensively about?" He laughed as I bit my lip nervously.

"N-Nothing I just zoned out!" I lied in a silly voice as if I was also laughing at myself.

His face dropped and I looked up at him in a confused manner as he brought me to sit up my head no longer resting on his lap.

"Yara I wish you would confide in me like a wife would..I want to be there for you but I can't if you don't talk to me.."

I could hear the hint of frustration in his voice shaking my head gently I looked up as he looked back to me in a semi patient way.

"I don't know...I was just thinking about how this morning you want to..ya know" A soft laugh left his mouth and he hummed pulling me to lay on his shoulder.

"I told you we'd wait until you're ready.." he whispered beginning to scroll through the movies again as I looked up at him awkwardly.

"What if I am ready?"