Epilogue

ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER EVERYONE :)

I sat up with a pillow propped behind my back as I ate apple slices looking up at the cartoon playing on the tv I began to laugh as the door opened.

"You're awake.." Ru said entering the room as I smiled looking up to him he walked over sitting on the bed.

"Are you ok?" He whispered as I nodded my head holding my hand in his he smiled warmly.

"Happy anniversary Yara.." he let out as I smiled kissing his lips he laid me down my head resting on the pillow he then pulled away.

"Your gift is waiting at home..are you ready to go?" I nodded my head yes as the doctor came into the room smiling.

"We just got the blood work back and we have news.." I nodded along with Ru as he grabbed my hand I could tell he was nervous.

"Congratulations you're 4 weeks pregnant!" She said as me and Ru looked at each other he popped up in pure excitement as I laughed.

"I'm going to be a dad?!" He asked as tears of joy left my eyes he pulled me into a hug as I buried my face in his chest sobbing.

"We're having a baby!" I let out as he pulled away moving his hand on my stomach in circles.

"Hi baby.." he whispered softly to my stomach as I wiped my tears he kissed my stomach gently as I laughed.

"We're going to be parents!" He cheered as the nurse stood in the doorway smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck once again.

"I love you Yara..so much" he whispered as I said the same thing back.

After a good 45 minutes of celebrating we finally made it home safely he opened the door for me as I heard tiny paws on the floor.

"Omg you got me a puppy!" I cheered as the dog began to bark cutely I picked him up as he licked my cheek I cringed.

"Meet Ginger.." Ru whispered as I held him up smiling "hi Ginger I'm your mommy!" I cradled him in my arms like a little baby as Ru laughed.

"Ooh I have your gift up stairs!" I said suddenly remembering as I took his hand in mine leading him up the stairs.

I put Ginger down opening the drawer next to my bed as he watched patiently I took a box out handing it to him as he opened it.

"You said you liked it when we went on our date last week.." I smiled as he kissed me softly.

"I love it.." he replied trying on the watch as I watched he held up his wrist flaunting the watch as I smiled "I'm glad you like it"

2 years later

"Axel come here son!" RuXin complained as he ran around the couch in his pamper laughing at his father as I laughed along.

"Babe stop laughing with him" he groaned as i clasped my hand over my mouth stopping my giggles he then pulled Áxel by the arm.

"Son you got to calm down.." he said pulling his shirt over his head as I rubbed my belly tiredly.

Ru put Axel's pants on him then his socks letting out a sigh he pointed upstairs "now go upstairs and put your shoes on and don't take your shoes off again young man"

I giggled slightly as he looked over to me kissing me gently he rubbed my stomach at the same time.

"Baby Milani...daddy is waiting for you" he whispered as I ruffled his hair he then looked up at me.

"It feels like you've been pregnant for a lifetime push my daughter out already!" He teased as I laughed lightly.

"It's been 8 months patients my husband.." I whispered as he connected our lips gently as Axel walked back in.

"Eww that's gross!" He said in his tiny voice as I pulled away playfully hitting RuXin's arm.

"Yeah Ru that's so gross how dare you kiss me!" I said in a sarcastic manner as Axel ran around the couch to us.

"Don't touch mommy that's mean!" He said giggling as I laughed picking him up I laid him on the couch the both of us tickling him.

"Mommy daddy stop!" He let out as we raised or hands he took a minute to catch his breath as we all laughed.

"It's time to go to grandmas house now.." I said as he nodded standing up.

"Which grandma?" He asked curiously as I smiled "Grandma Jia but Grandma Gracelyn will be there too"

He nodded marching to the car as we both followed behind laughing at the way he walked.

I got in the passenger seat as Ru buckled Axel into his car seat coming over to the drivers side we took off to their house.

"Can we get ice cream?" Axel said pointing to the milkshake restaurant as I looked over to Ru he nodded pulling into the parking lot.

"Remember we went on a date here and you fell asleep?" He asked as I nodded the memories rushing through my head.

"In my defense you were boring me to death with your small talk and you had told me you loved me when you didn't so..."

We all got out the car as he grabbed Axel's hand "ooh Mrs.Huang that was so petty of you to bring up!" He laughed as I nodded.

"Ooh I know" I teased opening the door as Axel pulled his father in I followed as we made our way up to the register.

"Oh gosh...I remember the 2 of you I was your waiter on my first day working here!" The man said then looking down to Axel.

"It's nice to see the 2 of you have started a family together...it's like I'm watching you grow up" he laughed as we both smiled.

"That's so funny that you remember us though.." I replied as he smiled "I remember everyone who comes in here...but don't let me hold you up what would you like to order?"

"I want vanilla!" Axel exclaimed as I nodded he scooped it into the cup as I pointed to the chocolate and Ru pointed to the strawberry.

We paid and made our way back to the car as I let out a yawn holding my stomach in discomfort.

"Are you ok my love?" I heard him ask as I laid my head back onto the headrest letting out a big sigh.

"I don't know...I think Milani is just a bit active" I whispered making him laugh.

Another 5 minutes went by and the discomfort turned into pain as I grabbed RuXin's arm he looked over to me.

"Tell me what hurts Yara.." he said slightly panicked as I sighed again.

In seconds I felt myself sitting in a puddle looking down I gasped lightly then looked back up to Ru in disbelief.

"Baby my water broke!"