employee

Manager: "We would like you to come in for an interview today at 4pm if that's possible"

Yara: "yes! I can come in at 4!"

Manager: "ok I'll see you then.."

The phone hung up and I made my way over to my closet finding a formal outfit to wear to the interview. The time was currently 3:15 so I had to move quick.

I pulled my box braids back into a ponytail fixing my yellow colored dress I then made my way downstairs.

"Jia I'm heading out don't wait up.." I yelled as she waved me goodbye I made my way over to one of the cars outside the house driving to my designated place.

Luckily it only took me about 10 minutes to arrive there from my house so I was on time making my way in I was met with a tall blonde girl holding a clipboard.

"Yara Huang?" She asked as I smiled nodded my head "yes ma'am that's me!"

"Great follow me this way!" I nodded pulling my purse up on my shoulder as she led me over to the elevator hitting the button it opened and we walked in.

"Hit floor 9.." she said as I reached over hitting the button the elevator dinged after a couple of seconds and she led us out.

She opened the door to her office and we both stepped in as she motioned for me to sit down in front of her.

She asked me a couple of questions and I answered to the best of my ability thankfully she seemed satisfied with all my answers.

"Yara...you're an exceptional worker and we would love to have you here as a new employee are you ok with starting now?"

"Yes I can start now!" I said as she smiled warmly to me she reached over clicking a button to call someone over.

"Anna come show our new employee around.." in a matter of seconds the door opened and I stood up turning around to meet eyes with Li Hua.

"Li Hua?.." she smiled bitterly as I gulped she reached out her hand "I go by my American name here..call me Anna"

I reached out and shook her hand although I could tell she wanted no part in talking to me let alone showing me around.

The women waved us out the room and she went out I followed behind her nervously.

"This is the lounge area where you can get coffee and breakfast.." I hummed as she rolled her eyes taking me over to the next room.

"This is the communication hall.." she said as I looked down a hall with multiple doors consisting of offices.

"This is the hall for the higher ranked employees..of course I'm down here the 3rd door to the left"

I hummed as she made her way down to the next hallway she turned down and opened the 4th door.

"This is your office if you need anything call anyone but me!" She said in a snarky tone as I rolled my eyes walking into my new office she turned around and left.

I looked over to my desk to see a thick stack of papers at the center of the table I bent over and read to sticky note aloud to myself.

"Make sure you look through all these by Friday morning for the meeting we have!"

I sighed sitting down behind the desk I picked up the first booklet flipping through it when my phone began to ring.

I looked down a Ru's name was displayed on my phone making my face light up I picked it up answering his call his face popped up on my screen.