A chill day

"R-Ru.." he softly chuckled as I stuttered over my words his lips gently kissing every part of me.

Finally he pulled away as he laid next to me I reached out my arms pulling myself closer to him I kissed his chest.

"Yara...I love you" my heart began to flutter as I turned to look at him he had a serious expression on his face as he reached up to stroke my cheek.

"I mean it Yara I really really do love you.." our lips connected as he ran his hand threw my braids.

"I love you too.." I let out as he got on top of me kissing me a bit more aggressively as I ran my hand threw his soft black hair.

***

"I'm hungry." I pouted as Ru picked me up carrying me down the stairs I let out a laugh as he kissed me going down the stairs.

He put me down on top of the counter as I swung my feet watching him look through the fridge.

"Babe where are my glasses?" I looked around the kitchen to see them sitting at the edge of the counter.

"Here!" I reached my hand out holding them as he took them kissing my cheek "thanks.."

I hummed and he took out a bowl of strawberries washing them off in the sink next to me.

"Here.." I opened my mouth and he put the good end of the strawberry in my mouth as I took a bite.

"Good morning love birds!" His mom said entering the kitchen as I smiled waving to her.

I looked behind her and his father came in sluggishly as I smiled to him as well "are you feeling well Yuan?"

He looked over to the 2 of us giving us a side eye as I tilted my head in confusion as RuXin laughed "what dad?"

"I couldn't sleep last night...you guys were loud" my eyes widened and I looked over to RuXin as he burst out laughing I hit his chest.

"Sorry dad..it was an accident blame Yara not me though" I hit his arm again as he pretended to wince in pain leaning forward to kiss me again.

"I apologize Mr.Huang.." he laughed lightly pouring coffee into his mug as I bit my lip embarrassed.

"I'm just teasing Yara..and call me Yuan honey" I nodded smiling as he took a sip of his coffee RuXin then picked me up carrying me to the living room where I laid down lazily.

"Do you guys have work today?" His mother asked as I shook my head no.

"I only work Tuesday-Fridays.." she hummed then looked to RuXin as he shook his head "I took off today" She then nodded going back to the kitchen.

***

"Baby look!" I said excitedly pointing to a dog on my computer making him laugh as he looked over my shoulder.

"I want it!" I said as he raised an eyebrow shaking his head no "I don't want a rat running around our house we already have you" he teased as I hit his arm.

"I'm not a rat and neither is he look how cute he is" he kissed my cheek gently going back to sit on the bed turning his attention back to his phone.

I groaned continuing to scroll through the cute dogs for sale on my laptop when a thought popped into my head I then picked up my computer going over to the bed.

"Look her name is Ginger and she's for sale come on our 6 months anniversary is next week and I bet you haven't gotten me anything yet.."

He turned looking to the computer then back up to me as i clasped my hands together in a pleading manner as he shook his head no.

"I already got your gift.." I shut my laptop putting it next to my nightstand as I pulled the covers over my head.

Tears began to fall into my pillow as I heard him sigh pulling me towards him he took the covers off my head wiping my tears.

"Why are you so sensitive lately?" He asked in a calmly manner as I looked down at my hands like a child.

"Because you aren't listening to me I really want him!" I complained as he shook his head in an understanding manner.

"For all you know I could have already gotten it for you but if I told you it would no longer be a surprise now would it?" He teased as I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Did you get me a dog?" I asked as he placed his forehead on mine whispering to me "you'll find out in a week.

***

RuXin's point of view

I kissed Yara's cheek gently as she slept taking my laptop off the desk I made my way into the living room to see my parents watching a movie.

I plopped down onto the couch by my mother as I scrolled through the puppies for sale looking for the specific one Yara wanted.

"Why are you looking at puppies?" My mom asked as I let out a sigh.

"Well mine and Yara's anniversary is coming up and she really wants a puppy..so I going to get her a puppy"

My mom cooed looking over my shoulder to all the puppies pointing to one "that one's adorable!"

"Yeah but their is a specific one she wants...she said that the dogs name was like Ginger or something"

She hummed as I continued scrolling eventually coming across the dog I clicked on it.

"Jeez $6,000?" I let out as my mother laughed "your wife has expensive taste.." she replied as I sighed messaging the seller.

"He said I can pick up Ginger the morning of our anniversary.." I said yawning as the 2 of them nodded.

"Mom.." I whispered as she turned towards me humming waiting for an answer.

"Does Yara seem...overly sensitive to you lately?" They both went silent upon hearing my question as I nudged my mother.

"Mom?" A huge smile appeared on her face as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"She's probably pregnant!" She exclaimed as my eyes widened I felt the sudden edge to go wake her up to check but stopped myself.

"You really think so?!"

P.S. thank you for 400+ reads!!!

 thank you for 400+ reads!!!