Don't say you love me

Ru's hand lightly stroked my cheek as his bare body laid next to mine the memories of our deeds flooded through my head as I bit my lip.

He let out a soft sigh pulling me closer to him as I hummed in satisfaction laying my head on his chest.

"Are you ok..?" He whispered for the 10th time that night as I hummed tiredly "yeah..I'm ok"

He smiled calmly and slid his hand up and down my back as I shivered. I finally lost my virginity.

I still remember RuXin's hands on my body as his lips kissed ever inch of me, he was just as gentle as he had promised me.

Right before he collapsed beside me he whispered "I love you" into my ear the sound of the words filling my ears made me feel something I've never felt before.

"I love you...I love you Yara" be careful whispered again as I looked over to him a gentle smile laid on his face as he reached out placing his hand on my check once again.

"Don't you ever forget that.." I smiled childishly and he chuckled softly placing his chin on my head and in seconds I was asleep.

***

I adjusted the sunglasses on my face with one hand as Ru held the other tightly in his as he rolled our suitcases down the airport.

I let out a soft yawn as he smiled to me I looked up to see his mother standing in the distance in an exciting manner.

Finally we reached the end of the airport where his mom stood and she waved us to follow her out the door to the car.

"Look what I brought!" She said as soon as she opened the car door and I situations myself next to Ru.

I looked up and she held a blue and white box labeled "pregnancy test" I raised an eyebrow looking over to Ru who sighed.

"Mom give us time we've been married for a week" he said as she shoved the test into my hands I grabbed them looking down at them in an amused manner.

"..Mrs.Huang I'm not pregnant" I whispered as she pouted starting the car.

"Stop calling me Mrs.Huang call me Jia!" She complained as I hummed resting my head up against the window.

"Well Jia I'm not pregnant.." I laughed as she lightly pouted I looked out the window as we drove down the highway to the house.

In a matter of 10 minutes we arrived home and I quickly grabbed my suitcase from the trunk as the maid frantically ran over taking it from my hands.

"No no Yara..I-I mean Mrs.Huang allow me!" The women insisted as I nodded slowly she drug my bag into the house as I slowly followed behind.

"I want a grand baby!" I heard Jia say in a pouting manner as I took my shoes off at the front door sliding my flip flops on.

As much as this women pouted you'd think she was a 10 year old girl whose daddy gave her everything she wanted.

I rolled my eyes walking up the stairs as Ru began trying to calm his mother down.

Opening the door to our bedroom I was met with a huge box placed next to our bed looking over I read the label "baby crib"

I let out a scoff pushing the box away from the bed I then plopped onto the bed.

I heard a gentle click and looked over to see Ru with a calm smile display on his face he smiled to me and I pointed to the box.

His gaze turned to the box and his face immediately fell upon reading the words displayed across the box.

"Please talk your mom about this..the pressure is getting a lot it was funny at first now it's overwhelming" I said in an annoyed tone.

"I know I know...I've tried talking to her she just doesn't listen she wants a kid now and quite frankly I think we should try as well"

The room went silent for a couple seconds as I fiddled with my fingers he rubbed my arm in a soothing manner.

"You don't love me like you say you do RuXin...you just want me to have your kids"

He began to speak then quickly closed his mouth gulping fiercely I looked up from my hand to his face that now resembled the color of a tomato.

"Maybe..love is a strong word for the way I feel about you but I promise you that I care for you Yara and I always will"

Hearing his words felt like a knife to the heart the man I married doesn't love me..he lied as I had began to fall in love with him he was faking it.

"having a kid is so important to you that you lied and said you love me...do you know how much those 2 words mean to me RuXin?"

Tears began to stream down my face as he sat at the edge of the bed trying to pull my body closer to him I pushed away lightly.

"Just don't.." a tiny whispered left my mouth as I wiped my tears off my face sniffing dramatically.

"Please, don't say those words to me again...even if you mean it because I won't believe you one bit"

His face fell upon hearing my words and I stood up grabbing my pajamas going over to the spare bedroom to sleep on my own.

RuXin's point of view
I watched as Yara closed the bedroom door behind her all the lies I said to her before rushed through my head.

Although being a father is something I desperately want I don't want to do it with a women who hates me.

I can admit I did wrong but the problem is I never know how to fix it...or if it's even fixable to begin with.

But the fact that I can hear my wife in the room next to me crying tells me that clearly I need to do something better than what I'm doing now.

I stood up from the bed opening the door slowly I knocked on the door to room Yara laid in.

"Go away.."

Her words pierced my heart and I opened the door anyways to see her sitting on the bed with her knees to her chest.

"Yara baby..I'm sorry" she shook her head at my words and I walked over sitting down next to her again.

"I promise I care Yara"