E.P. 1 Atlas

( Here we go people Volume 7. I hope your ready.)

The camera opens up to Everyone looking out the front window.

Air control:*Radio*"Manta 5-1 Welcome home. Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay, Omega-12. A security team will meet you there. Over."

Ruby:"I don't understand. What's happening here?"

Asher stares outside with a stoic face.

Qrow:"I don't know."

Simmons:"Whatever is happening, its worrying me."

Jaune:"But we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas. So, I guess we land and get some answers."

Weiss:"I'm not so sure. I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before. If we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near Ironwood. They might even take me back to my father."

Asher grabs her left hand with his right and squeezes it lightly. She gives him a smile.

Blake:"So..."

Weiss:"Winter!" *She pulls out her scroll.* "Put some distance between us and the fleet."

Maria:"You don't have to tell me twice."

Asher looks at his left arm and he moves his hand around then his arms sparts to spark and freak out. He punches it and it stops. Some some rises from it and Asher sighs. He looks back outside. He sees a broadcast of Ironwood speaking.

Broadcast:"...Cannot express our appreciation enough... Many describe these as uncertain times, and while that may be the case for the rest of the world, I can tell you what is certain. The kingdom of Atlas will remain strong, and it will remain safe. That is my promise."

Yang:"General Ironwood. He looks..."

Ruby/Asher:"Tired."

Qrow:"James, what have you been doing?"

Asher:"What is happening."

Grif:"Everyone looks miserable."

Weiss:"This isn't right. None of this is right."

Radio:"Manta 5-1, we've noticed a detour in your route. You are to make your way to docking bay Omega-12 immediately, do you copy? Over."

Maria:"We've kind of running out of timer here, kids."

Yang:"We need to ditch the ship."

Qrow:"Agreed. Get lost in Mantle and buy ourselves some time."

Weiss:"I'm telling you, my sister can take us to Ironwood."

Blake:"Uh, Weiss?"

They look to see a broadcast with Winter talking.

Winter:*Broadcast.* "A reminder."

Weiss:"Huh?"

Winter:*Broadcast.* "Failure to cooperate with Atlas military personnel is a punishable offense. If your sector is under lockdown..."

Weiss:"Winter?"

Qrow:"No offense, Weiss. I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore."

Grif:"Is anything ever a good idea anymore."

Weiss:"There's obviously something very wrong. If we can just talk to her, then we--"

Qrow:"-Look, I'm not even sure we should be talking to Ironwood until we know exactly what's going on with Mantle."

Asher:"But we need to get to the general."

Qrow:"I know, just not now."

Weiss:"But-"