E.P. 2 Ironwood

The camera opens up to Asher POV.

Asher's world is all blurry and his ears are ringing. He feels the vibration of something under him. He's on the floor. He looks up to see a people talking. He can't hear what their saying. He is very disoriented.

Asher:'Where am I?'

He looks around to see or at least their colors of people. He notices a window behind something red and blue lights near the ceiling.

Asher:'A truck or something?'

Asher then groans in pain and tries to rub his head the best he can with his hands bound and a barely working left arm.

Asher:'My head really hurts. I can't see or hear anything.'

He then feels something lift him up. He sees a blurry maroon and orange helping him up and walk.

Asher:'Grif and Simmons? What going on?'

They walk for a little bit a little bit and stop. Then he feels them going up. Then it stops and he is guided forward. Then they stop in an open area.

The camera moves out to show a general POV.

Asher is being helped up by Grif and Simmons. They are in the back of the group. Asher looks very out of it.

Ironwood, Winter and Penny walk by them.

Ironwood:"I swear if I have to sit through one more council meeting like that."

Penny notices them.

Penny:"Yay, you're here!"

Winter and Ironwood stop and turn around. Weiss walks forward.

Weiss:"Winter."

Winter gasps.

Nora then lifts up her bounded hands.

Nora:"Anyone wanna give ys a hand with these?"

Winter straightens up and looks to the Soldiers that were guarding them.

Winter:"You have 10 seconds to take those off, before I start hurting you."

Both guards:"Huh?" *Then they take the cuffs off them.* "Sorry! Please let us help you!"

Ironwood notices Asher state.

Ironwood:"What happened to Sargent Rose?"

Grif:"Um.."

Simmons:*Points to his head.* "He may have fallen on his head, and hit is metal horn."

Ironwood shakes his head. Simmons then whispers in Asher's ear.

Simmons:"Sir, we're in front of the general."

Asher's metal arm starts to spark and malfunction and it punches him in the head. He leans back then lean forward and salutes Ironword with his robot hand.

Asher:"Sargent Asher Rose, reporting for duty, sir!"

Grif and Simmons Also salute. Asher's robot hands sparks and falls limp again and Asher just uses his other hand to salute.  Ironwood just waves at them.

Ironwood:"At ease." *He then looks at everyone else.* "Please, come in."

They all enter his office.

Ironwood:"It is so good to see all of you."

Yang:"Our reception didn't really convey that."

Ironwood:*Sighs* "I sincerely regret how you were treated by my team. When a rouge airship entered our airspace, It raised some red flags. We assumed the ship was stolen."