E.P. 5 Ace-Ops

The camera opens up Red Teams dorm room. Everyone is sleeping. Asher is sleeping with redemption in gun form and with his eye patch off.

Asher:*Sleeping.* "I'll shoot you, Grif." *He snores.*

The camera moves up to Donut, who is above Asher. He is holding a pink bear will sleeping. The it moves over to Grif, in the other top bunk. He has bags of chips all over his bed. Then it moves down to Simmons. He has his face planted in an open text book sleeping. 

Then Penny comes in.

Penny:"Salutation!"

She startles everyone awake.

Penny:"Good morning, team RED!"

Grif:"I was having such a nice dream."

Simmons:"Ah, I feel asleep before I could finish!"

Asher puts his eye patch on.

Asher:"What time is it."

Penny salutes Asher.

Penny:"It's time to be huntsmen!"

Donut stretches.

Donut:"A new day. Let's get started."

Asher gets up out of bed.

Asher:"Our first day as huntsmen!"

Asher sits next to Ruby at the meeting.

Clover:"Eyes up, huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas."

The camera shows Ruby, Qrow and Asher in a tuck. Qrow is sleeping and Ruby, elbows him awake.

Clover:*Voice over.* "Your top priority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits. And, protecting the site itself."

The camera shows Team Red Battling a sayber Grimm. Asher and Simmons run around it to confused it while Donut and Grif shoot it. Asher runs at it and Cuts it head off. He then turns to other Grimm charging at them. He looks tom his team and Nods. They all charge at the Grimm. Then he sees some planes fly in.

Clover:*Voice over.* "Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defenses against Grimm."

The camera shows Donut and Grif, standing on top of a wall talking. Then they hear something and look down and they see some Grimm.

Clover:*Voice over.* "They'll need help on the perimeter."

The it shows Grif and Simmons battling some Grim and Harriet is behind them punching some. Then Grif and Simmons start to talk about something.

Harriet:"Do you two always talk at inappropriate times?"

Grif and Simmons look at her.

Grif:"I mean, how are we supposed to bet on the next Grif ball game?"

Harriet charges at them and they freak out. Harriet punches a Grimm sneaking up on them.

Harriet: "Pay attention."

Then it shows Asher driving a warthog with some aviators on. 

Clover:*Voice over.* "But there's still plenty to do in Mantle itself."

There is an old man in the passenger seat of the warthog.

Clover:*Voice over.* "I think you'll find everyone appreciates having a huntsmen around."