E.P. 9 Regroup

(Don't forget to check out the Wellerman episode in my mini series.)

The camera opens up to Asher running down the a street with a hologram open on his arm. He's following a map he pulled up. He hears a growl and he ducks and swings his sword as the Grimm tries to jump on him but it gets its head cut off by him. Asher then turns back to his arm.

Asher:"Almost there." *The he gets a call from Grif and he answers it.*

Grif:*Scroll and gunshot are heard in the background.* "Sir! We need help!" *An explosion is heard and Asher losses connection to the call.*

Asher looks up and sees smoke not to far from him and he starts to run towards it.

Asher:"Hang in there guys."

When Asher gets there he sees simmons on the warthog gun shooting at Grimm. Grif and Donut are behind some cover shooting at some Grimm also. A goliath appears around the corner. A sabyr attacks the front of the warthog and the engine explodes.

Simmons:"Oh, shit." *Tries to move the gun but can't.*

The goliath gets closer.

Grif:"Simmons! Do something!"

Simmons:"I can't the gun wont move without power!"

Grif:"Donut!"

Donut:"I'm out of grenades."

The Goliath is really close and they all scream, suddenly a red and orange blur is seen crashing into the goliath. The Goliath falls over and they look to see Asher standing on top of the Goliath and he walks to the head. Asher shoot the an eye out and he stuff a grenade into the eye socket and he uses his semblance to get away. The grenade goes off blowing up the head of the goliath.

Asher lands in front of them. The moonlight shines on him and his cloak flows in the wind.

Red Team:"Sarge!"

Asher looks to the Warthog and sees the engine smoking.

Asher:"That's gonna be a heard fix."

Asher goes over to it and he looks to the others.

Asher:"Keep me covers for awhile, while I fix this."

Red team:*Salutes.* "Yes, Sir!"

As Asher is fixing the engine his scroll goes off and he flicks his wrist and answers it.

Ruby:"Asher, are you okay?"

Asher:"Yes, I'm fine. How about you?"

Ruby:"We're okay. Are you able to meet up with us?"

Asher:"That gonna be a problem"

Ruby:"What do you mean?"

Asher:"We're on opposite sides of Mantle and my cars engine is broken and I need to fix it. It's gonna be a while."

Ruby:*Sighs.* "Okay, meet up with us once you can and Please be careful."

Asher:"I will, and you be careful to okay?"

Ruby:"We will, see you soon."

The call ends.

Later.

Asher maage to fix the radio.

Asher:"Men let's go!"

Red team gets to the vehicle and a broadcast turns on. Robyn is seen.

Roby:*Broadcast.* "Atlas, Mantle, I know you're scared." *The camera on the broadcast zooms out to show Robyn holding hands with Ironwood. She's using her semblance on him.* "I'm here with General Ironwood, and we have a message for you. What he has to say may sound unbelievable, but it is all true.