E.P. 7 Bed Ridden

The camera opens up to Red Team looking into a window. Inside the window you can see Asher laying on a bed, hooked up to some wires. You can hear a steady beeping from inside. There is a breathing mask on his face and he looks to be in slight pain.

Simmons:*Punches the wall.* "How did this happen?"

Donut:"Everything was fine, then the lights went out and then Asher was against a wall with a hole in his leg. What happened to you guys?"

Grif:"Well we were getting snacks until we hear something from an alleyway."

Simmons:"We checked it out and there was nothing there. Until we turned around and there was the Meta."

Grif:"Yeah and after a while he just left. I think it was after you guys were attacked."

Donut looks back inside and puts his hand on the window. Ruby walks up to them.

Ruby:"Guys, we have a meeting to go too."

Simmons and grif sigh and walk away. Donut is still there looking through the window. Ruby walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Ruby:"He'll be fine Donut. Remember Asher's always has gotten back up. The doctors said he should wake up later today.."

Donut nods.

Donut:"Yeah, yeah, you're right. He'll be okay."

They both walk to Ironwoods office. Ironwood is watching security footage. Everyone is already there.

Ironwood:"This is the worst case scenario." *He slams his fist on the desk.* "More people are dead, Penny's been framed, Asher's in the hospital, and somehow, Jacques Schnee is sitting on the council."

Clover then speaks up and walks towards Ironwood.

Clover:"That's the second shipment for Amity that was hit today. It seems election night was the last push Robyn needed to go from hometown hero to full-on vigilante."

Winter:"I'm afraid the problem is more complicated than that."

Ironwood: *Sighs.* "It seems Robyn has emboldened our suppliers in Mantle. They're refusing to sell us provisions until the city is adequately repaired. With Robyn redistributing the goods her team has stolen, the Amity Project is completely stalled."

Ruby:"But we're so close. There has to be some way we can finish the tower."

Simmons:"Well there is one."

Winter:"He's right, declaring martial law."

They all look to Ironwood. Ironwood is looking out a window down on the landing zone.

Nora:"You're not actually considering that, are you?"

Ironwood:"What's more important? Establishing communication, unite the world? Or appeasing a few city blocks?"

Nora:"Don't make it sound trivial when you know it isn't. You keep talking about how we just need a little more time, but you're not the one having to struggle."

Ironwood:"We have all had to make sacrifices for the greater good. Mantle has had to bear a lot of the burden, yes, but--"

Nora:"They're bearing all of it!" *She walks towards Ironwood.* The longer this waiting game goes on, the harder each day gets for people down there and now you wanna send in more soldiers? You can't force people to fall in line." *Ironwood walks to his desk.* "If you do that, you'll just be trading all of these problems for the Grimm."

Ironwood sits down in his chair and he puts his face in his hands.

Red team looks to each other.