Chapter 11 - Why Him?!

Paddle Pop's PoV
From everyone I know, WHY IS HE THE ONE WHO BECOME MY ROOMATE???!!!...

Miss Judy just left after explaining about the facilities in this room and introducing me to Shadow Master. Just to tell me his name and when he started living in this charity house.

And now, I'm alone with him. I stood up, looking straight at him. I had put the clothes and towels that were given to me in the drawer chest that became one with the bed during the explanation session.

My eyes stare intently. Everything that happened today... everything... was all this is his plan?

"Shadow Master," I opened the conversation. "Is this all your plan? Was everything I had been through today is your plan?"

Shadow Master was silent for a moment. "No, Paddle Pop, I don't know anything."

"Is that true?"

"If this was my plan, I wouldn't be surprised when I saw you emerge from behind the door!"

Hmmm... make sense!

I glanced at the bed. This room has two beds. One near the window. The other was by the table near the door. And I think I got the one was by the table.

The bed looked so soft, it makes me want to quickly lay down on it. Yeah, everything that happened today makes me tired.

However, I'm sharing a room with Shadow Master. The one who always wanted to kill me. It was impossible for me to sleep peacefully.

I returned my gaze to Shadow Master. He was still standing there. But he wasn't looking at me anymore. He is currently standing back to me.

I glanced back at the bed.

Is this all right?

I looked back at Shadow Master. He still didn't budge.

It's okay, maybe?

Finally i decided to take a rest. I then approached the bed by the table. I then pulled the blanket slowly.

But then, I felt the lion sense give a warning. Since Shadow Master is here and could be a source of danger, I immediately turned around and found Shadow Master was not where he was before.

Quickly, I looked back and found Shadow Master standing behind me.

Very fast! He can't teleport, can he? His power is locked.

I then remembered when Shadow Master sneaked into the palace library to steal a piece of map to the element lords prison temple. When I asked some of my soldiers, they said they didn't hear Shadow Master enter the palace.

Soundless walking... yes, he must be walking silently!

Now Shadow Master is right in front of me. Suddenly he grabbed my collar with both hands and pulled it. Made me surprise.

"Listen, Paddle Pop!" The Shadow Master's voice sounded creepy. Filled with hatred. "I didn't plan this at all. But don't expect me to let you go." Shadow Master stoped for a moment. "I won't kill you because it won't do any good. But-" Shadow Master again pulled my collar and looked at me closer. "I'll torture you until I'm satisfied."

And again, Shadow Master pulled my collar and looked at me closer. "And if you dare report to anyone, then I will..." Shadow Master stop for a moment. As if something was on his mind. "Humph, you'll know the answer tomorrow!"

Then with one move, he pushed me until I fell on the bed. He then went to his bed and immediately lay down on it.

I stared at him for a long time before finally falling asleep.