Chapter 3 - Captured

Third PoV
Its getting noon. But Paddle Pop hadn't find a way back home yet.

And he was hungry.

Paddle Pop kept going until he arrived at the market. Paddle Pop looked around. His eyes stared at a merchant stall selling apples.

Paddle Pop's stomach rang again.

Actually he wanted to buy something to eat. But all the lion's gold (money in his kingdom) in his waist bag mysteriously disappeared no longer after he fell into a black hole.

And besides, does that apply here?

Paddle Pop finally keep walk while holding his hunger.

When he passed the market, suddenly the power of the lion sense gives him a warning.

***

Paddle Pop's PoV
What is this? My lion sense give me a warning. There's must be a danger somewhere.

I closed my eyes so i can used my lion sense better. But before I could get a vision, someone catched me from the back and covered my mouth with hand. Then that person pulled me into a narrow.

"Got you! You think we'll give up, huh?"

That voice?! Oh no! It was the voice of that wolf criminal who had been chasing me.

"That cloak hood might hide some of your face. But I can still recognize your smell."

He then dragged me to the end of the narrow where there was something that I had seen many things like that passing by on the road. Box-shaped thing with four wheels.

And next to that thing, there a person who was also chasing me. The... whatever he is.

"Good! You got him. Tie him quickly and cover his mouth!"

The wolf then took away his hand from my mouth. I was just about to scream when I saw a current of dark blue energy appeared from his hand, forming a rope and immediately tied me. After my body was tie tightly, his partner immediately grabbed my shoulders. I struggled and cause my hood throw off.

"LET ME GO!! .. LET... HMMPPHH!!"

A cloth appears and immediately covers my mouth. I heard their evil laugh as soon as the cloth tied tightly. They then dragged me to one side of a four-wheeled box-shaped thing. I tried to escape. But somehow I feel my strength is weakening.

***

Third PoV
The two criminals dragged Paddle Pop to the back of the car. The man then opened the trunk lid.

"Hurry, put him in!" Said the man.

Paddle Pop tries to escape. But finally the man and the wolf managed to put him in the trunk. The man then closed the trunk strongly. They then get into the car. The man sits in the driver's seat at the right side while the wolf sits beside him. The man then started the car engine. Shortly thereafter, the car drove away.