Chapter 6 - I Won't See Them Again?

Inside the room, there was a rather large wooden table with lots of books and papers on it. And there is also a computer. Behind the table, there is a chair that looks very soft. Behind it, there is a cupboard filled with belongings (it looks like documents). At the front of the table near the door, there is a long black sofa.

At one end of the sofa sat a female dog. Its fur is quite dense, white with brown color on the eye circles to the ears. The ears point down. The tail feathers are also quite dense. She is wearing black longpants and a blue shirt with the logo on the right. Meanwhile, at the other end, sat a bison in a police uniform.

"Sit down, please!" The tiger policeman ask me to sit down.

I sat on the long sofa, between the bison policeman and the female dog. I saw the tiger cop salute the bison cop before leaving the room.

And now, there is me with both of them inside the room.

The bison policeman tapped my left shoulder. "What's your name?"

I turned my head. "Paddle Pop."

"Paddle Pop, my name is Police Grand Commissioner Adjutant Rico Ouage. Nice to meet you!" Said the bison policeman. He invites me to shake hands. I accepted it.

"On your right ..." He continued after we shook hands, "Her name is Mrs. Chery Kamitar."

I turned to the female dog. Shee smiled at me. She invites me to shake hands. "Nice to meet you, Paddle Pop!"

I returned by shaking her hand.

"Paddle Pop, Mrs. Chery is the owner of the Murah Hati charity house."

"The owner of the charity house?" I turned to the Police Rico Ouage.

"Right! Do you know what a charity house is?" Asked Police Rico.

"Um ... in my place, charity house is a place to accommodate those who are neglected and don't have a home or family. Is that what it is like here?"

"Yes! Just like you said, Paddle Pop." Police Rico answered.

Wow, that's coincidence! I thought. Suddenly, i realized something. "Will I be sent to a charity house?"

"Right, Paddle Pop!" Police Rico answered. "You're new here. And surely you don't have a place to live here, do you?"

"No!" I answered slowly.

"Do you have money to rent a place to live?"

"No!" I answered again.

"Then it would be better if you lived in a charity house." Said Police Rico.

"Thanks, but ... I refuse." I said. "I will travel to find my way home."

Police Rico's expression changed. "Sorry to make you disappointed, Paddle Pop. But anyone who enters the black hole can never return to where they came from because ... their world is gone."

Police Rico's words immediately hit my heart. "You mean ... my world doesn't exist anymore?"

Police Rico nodded with a sad face.

"Then my people? My friends?"

"Your people?"

I then told them that I was actually a king.

"So what happened to them?"

Sadly, Police Rico replied, "They will fall into the black hole like you. And with any luck, there will be a white hole that pulls them out of the endless darkness. But where they will appear is uncertain."

I bowed limply.

I don't believe it!

I failed to protect them?

I won't see my friends again?

I ... won't see Liona again?