Chapter 2 - Run!

"THERE HE IS!" Shouted the dark gray wolf.

Paddle Pop then immediately took a thousand steps without thinking.

"HEY YOU, STOP RIGHT THERE!" The man shouted. He and the dark gray wolf chased after Paddle Pop.

Paddle Pop tried to make it difficult for them by ran through alleys between buildings and jumped over roofs of buildings. Paddle Pop hopes that they will give up and leave him by this way.

But these two criminals have a strong determination. Even Paddle Pop had make it difficult, they still chased him.

They still chasing me. Paddle Pop's thought. He's getting tired.

Paddle Pop looks around. Suddenly Paddle Pop took his lion staff and...

"LION STRENGHT!!! ..."

Four golden-yellow lions appeared and ran towards right at the two criminals.

"WATCH OUT!!..." shouted the dark gray wolf.

But it's too late.The four golden-yellow lions hit them. They thrown off and hit the wall of one of the buildings. Then they felt down into the ground and almost unconscious.

Paddle Pop seized the opportunity to run as fast as he could. Paddle Pop then went into one of the dead-end alley and hid himself behind a box-shaped green trash can.

***

Paddle Pop's PoV
Humph! Good thing i did it. But... what should I do now? I don't know where i am. I don't know if all the person here want to hunt me down like the two of them or not. And... if I meet them both again, will they chase me again? It looks like I'm not safe out there. But I don't want to just stay here. I want to go home.

When I was confused, i saw a black cloth sticking out of a green box. Intrigued, I pulled the cloth slowly. It twas a black cloak with a hood. The cloak looks worn out. But it looks like still useful.

Suddenly I got an idea. I put on the cloak and covered my head and part of my face with the hood.

In this way, I hope I'm safe. I thought.

I stepped out of the alley and walked down the street, trying to find my way home.