04

Mals's POV

I heard two people laughing one of them sounded like a boy and one a girl ugh that Audrey girl again I thought to myself "those kids are trouble" I heard Chad say "Bye Mal" Evie said as she got all her books "Bye" I said looking back at my locker getting my spell book "Come on guys give them a chance" I heard Ben say to them "Oh, no offense bennybear but your just too trusting" Audrey said with a baby voice, I could basically see her holding Ben's hand, I don't know why she got on my nerves whenever she talked, she's so unlike y/n, y/n is actually nice which bothers me because I normally don't like nice people but at least she doesn't put on a baby voice whenever she talks too Ben. "Look, I know your mom fell in love with a  big nasty beat who turned out to be a Prince, but with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy" she said "that girls mother" she whispered to Ben but I could still hear her "I think your wrong about them" Ben told her making her sigh "I'll see you later" he told her.
Once I was done reading my spell book I closed my locker to find drumroll please (dramatic drumroll) Ben! "Hey!" He said with his usual smile "Hey" I said with a smirk "how was your first day?" He asked me "Super" I said sarcastically, he looked at my locker that had 'long live evil' with my mother's silhouette "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class" he suggested "I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?" He offered me but all I could here was this familiar squeal making me turn my head too see Jane walking pass me with a scared face that she usually had I turned my head back to look at Ben "Way to take all the fun out of it" I told him with this mischievous look on my face and I pushed myself off my locker and went to follow Jane.

I walk into the bathroom to see Jane looking at herself in the mirror and when she saw me her face turned even more scared than it already was "Hi! It's Jane right?" I asked with a friendly tone in my voice "Ah, always loved that name. Jane" I say and chuckle "that's cool" she said and went to leave "don't go!" I say in a kind of demanding way but still in my 'friendly' voice "I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend" I say and laugh "You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?" I said "Hardly" she responded "Really? I mean with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress?" I asked slightly stepping closer to her "I mean not to mention your own um" come on Mal think "personality" I say and laugh making her slightly ease up and smile "I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair" she complimented me making me touch my hair making an idea pop up in my head "You know what? I have just the thing for that" i say and pull out my spell book "it's right..." I say flipping through the pages "Ah here, beware forswear replace the old with brand new hair" I read the spell making hand gestures and ta da nice hair, she looked in the mirror to see that she no longer had her old hair but a totally new cool hair making her gasp and touch it "Wow! You almost don't notice your... other features anymore" I say with a smile she looked at me and then she looked at my spell book, tapped it and said "do my nose!" "Oh I can't. I've been practicing but you know I can't do really" i gesture to her face "I can't do really big magic- Not like your mom! With her wand I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted" I say mentally grinning at for saving myself "she doesn't use the wand anymore" she says disappointed "she believes the real magic is in the books, and not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff" making me playfully scoff "What a rip" I say "yeah" she said looking down then looked at me again "You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter, doesn't she love you?" I asked because me being the good actress I am can act as if I feel hurt for her "well of course she does" she hesitantly answered "It's... it's just, you know, tough love 'work on the inside not the outside' "  she quoted making me nod "you know that sort of thing" she said making a sad kind of face "that's the face!" I say pointing at her "Yeah! And then just look as if your- your heart is about to break" I said and she looked at me confused, I put my finger up telling her to wait and then I put on a pretend sad face "Oh mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful too" I say with a sad face looking at the top corner of the room then looking back at her with a smile "Think it would work?" She asked me amazed "yeah" I say and laugh "I mean that's what old cindy did right? And your mom bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living day lights out of her" I joked making her laugh "And hey, if your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me" I suggested looking at her innocently "If I convince mom you are so there" she said with a smile on her face "yay" I said and clapped my hands "bye" she waved me goodbye grabbing her purse "bye" I waved her off with a smirk maybe this is gonna be easier than expected.

Your POV

I was in chemistry class seated next to Evie and Doug while in front of us was.... You guessed it Chad of course with his pretty little fuck boy face, Evie leaned towards me "Any chance he's in line for a throne? anywhere in line?" She asked referring to Chad "Chad Prince Charming jr. Cinderella's son" I said making Evie look up "Chad inherited the charm" Doug said "but not a lot of there and there" we both say simultaneously "Looks like there there to me" Evie said resting her jaw on her hand making me internally roll my eyes Evie you could do so much better than him I thought to myself "Evie" the professor said making her snap out of her daze "Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" He asked her "Atomic weight? Uh, well not very much I mean it's an atom right?" She joked and laughed making Chad laugh too, but the professor was not amused so he gestured for her to come over there "let's see? She says and takes the chalk out of his hands "How do I find the average atomic weight for silver?" She said the question out loud "That would be 106.905 times .5200 plus 108.905 times .4800 which Mr. Delay would give us" she said and I saw Doug also calculating and Chad writing what seems to be a letter? "107.9 amu" she says with a smile god her smile makes me have butterflies, no y/n you can't think like that I mean you only just met her "Amu?" Doug thought out loud "I forget always a mistake to underestimate-" but before Mr. Delay could finish Evie said "A villain? Don't make it again" she says tossing back the chalk to him, when she walked by Chad he gave her a letter, she sat down next to me again and read the note which I caught a glimpse of and it said 'meet me under bleachers at 3' she looked up from the note and nodded to Chad and that's basically how chemistry class went, it was just Evie and Chad staring at each other. Man this is gonna be a long day.