23

Third person POV (again)

Mal was in her room, she grabbed a pencil and started stabbing a box with it (The poor box didn't deserve that😔) she dropped the pencil and started to sob "I don't belong here" Mal said in between her sobs. She grabbed the box she just stabbed and opened her mother's cage, she grabbed her mother and put her into the box "Let's blow this popsicle stand" Mal said with a shaky breath. Mal hopped onto the motorcycle Ben gave her and drove near the bridge, she took out her spell book and flipped through the pages "Noble steed, proud and fair you shall take me anywhere" Mal said and put the spell book away "Okay" She sighed "Please work" Mal said because if it didn't then say goodbye to Mal. Mal started the engine again and guess what? It did work she drove on top of the water and made her way back on the isle. She saw a poster of her and Ben and crumpled it.
She saw her hangout spot so she parked her motorcycle and threw a rock at the sign that said 'Danger, flying rocks' Once she threw the rock at the sign the gate opened so she made her way up to where she usually hangs out when she was still living on the isle.

Y/n was sitting on Evie's bed waiting for Evie to come out of the bathroom, she saw a note so she decided to open it "I am so sorry that I have to leave like this but I can't take it anymore. I don't belong here in Auradon, please don't follow me -Mal" Y/n read out loud. Evie came out of the bathroom "Hey Darling, whatcha reading?" Evie said and sat next to y/n, y/n handed Evie the note and put her head in her hands "I am so sorry that I have to leave like this but I can't take it anymore. I don't belong here in Auradon, please don't follow me -Mal" Evie read out loud and looked at y/n "We have to tell Ben, Come on" Evie said and grabbed y/n's hand. They made their way to Ben's office and Evie knocked on the door and opened it "Ben" Evie said "Evie, y/n, Come on in" Ben said as he stood up from his seat, Evie and y/n entered Evie stepped forward as y/n closed the door "Mal's gone back to the isle" Evie told him making Ben's smile turn into a frown. Y/n walked over to him and handed him the note, Ben started to read it "Ben..." Evie said and gave him the ring that he gave Mal "This is my fault.. This is my fault. I blew it" Ben said as Evie looked down, y/n pulled her into a side hug that Evie gratefully accepted "She'd been under so much pressure lately and instead of being understanding, I just went all beast on her" Ben said as he leaned on his table "I have to go there and apologise. I have to go there and beg her to come back" Ben said looking at Evie and y/n "Ben, you'll never find her. You need to know the isle and how it works, and..." Evie paused as she thought for a second "You have to take me with you" Evie said "Yes" "No" Ben and y/n said "Evie no, If your going then I'm going with you" y/n said "No y/n I can't risk that" Evie told her and held her hand while Ben was too busy being lost in his thoughts "Evie I know how to fight, and I can be very persuasive" Y/n tried to convince her "Fine. But your gonna have to stick with me. I can't lose you" Evie hesitantly agreed "We're going" Evie said bringing Ben out of his thoughts "are you sure?" Ben asked Evie "Yeah. She's my best friend. And we'll bring the boys too because there is safety numbers and none of us is really too popular there right now" Evie said "Thank you" Ben thanked Evie "But let's get two things straight. (Pfft straight what is that?) You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again" Evie said "I promise" Ben said "And there's no way you're going looking like that" Evie said making y/n laugh, Evie turned to look at her "Oh you too, my queen" Evie told her making y/n stop laughing "What? I think I look perfectly fine" she argued "Not when your in the isle" Evie said and dragged y/n and Ben out of the office to give them a makeover.

Mal wandered the streets of the isle until she got to the place where she needed to go, she looked at the sign that said 'Closed until midnight' Fuck. She forgot about that, she entered anyway because she's a bad bitch. She entered to see colors everywhere, she saw the person she came here for. Dizzy. Yep a girl named Dizzy. Lady Tremaine's granddaughter.

( I forgot to put her in the introduction ) Dizzy was sweeping the floor while dancing around with her headphones, she hasn't saw Mal yet until she looked up to see Mal smirking with her "Mal!" Dizzy exclaimed and removed her headphones "Is Evie b...

Dizzy was sweeping the floor while dancing around with her headphones, she hasn't saw Mal yet until she looked up to see Mal smirking with her "Mal!" Dizzy exclaimed and removed her headphones "Is Evie back too?" Dizzy asked with excitement making Mal chuckle "As if" Mal said taking a step forward "I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight" Mal said with a hand on her hip as Dizzy nodded "Place looks good" Mal poked around making Dizzy chuckle "So, what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any costumers yet?" Mal asked Dizzy as she walked around "Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lot's and lot's of sweeping" Dizzy explained "Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment hey" Mal said "Yeah" Dizzy agreed "She's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother" Dizzy said "That's not really much of a switch" Mal told her "Hey, Dizzy. You used to do Evie right?" Mal asked Dizzy making Dizzy smile at the memory "Yeah, o thought of the little braids" Dizzy said "You have any ideas for me?" Mal asked "Hmm" Dizzy said walking over to her "The washed-out blonde with purple tips. The best of no worlds" Dizzy touched Mal's hair making Mal chuckle at what she said "You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins" Dizzy said making Mal playfully scoff, she sat Mal down on one of the chairs, She looked at Mal's nails and said  "Oh, what is this? Bored to death pink? Hmm. How far can I go?" Dizzy asked Mal, Mal clicked her tongue and said "The works. I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but you know..." Mal nodded "Way worse" She finished making Dizzy squeal.