24

Third person POV

After the makeover Dizzy spun Mal's chair so she can see herself in the broken mirror. She stood up to take a closer look at herself "Hey, there I am" Mal said, Dizzy couldn't hold her excitement anymore "Voila!" Dizzy beamed "Voila" Mal repeated looking for something, she pulled out some cash and gave it to Dizzy, Dizzy seemed amazed with a little glint in her eyes "For me?" She asked Mal "Yeah. You earned it" Mal said casually, Dizzy giggled in excitement and went to put in the cash register but then a figure came in "Fork it over, ya runt" Harry said with his usual deep accent, Dizzy handed her hard earned money to Harry. Harry then tapped the table where the cash register was "Now the rest of it" He demanded, Mal watched his actions with an unreadable expression well... more like a 'I'm gonna kill you and your family' type of expression, Dizzy opened the cash register and gave the rest of the money (Which was not a lot because we are all broke asf ) Harry happily took it and said "Mmm. Thank you. Mmm-hmm" He turned to walk away but Mal suddenly spoke "Still running errands for Uma" Mal said making Harry turn to her in shock "Or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" Mal asked him with a smirk "Well, well, well. Wha a nice surprise" Harry said walking over to her "Hi Harry" Mal said casually chewing her gum"Just wait until Uma hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory" Harry said pointing his hook closer to her face "Oh. Well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it" Mal said making Harry chuckle and run his hook on her newly done hair "I could hurt you" he said making Mal grab his wrist, pull out the gum from her mouth and stick it on the tip of his hook with a smirk "Not without a permission I bet" Mal said in a teasing type of way, Harry just chuckled and pulled away from her grasp, he moved his hook closer to his face and guess what.... He ate it. He ate the fucking gum that Mal was chewing on, He knocked over some bottles that were on the register making a lot of clutter, he then bowed slightly and left "Great. More sweeping" Dizzy said sarcastically but also meaning every word she said.

Back in Auradon Ben, Carlos, Jay, Evie and y/n were heading to the isle "Jay, keys, remote" Ben said walking down the stairs and tossing Jay the car keys and the remote to turn on the barrier "Wait!" Evie shouted making everyone look at her "Something's wrong" Evie said making everyone more worried, she walked over to y/n and fixed her hair "there" Evie said "Shotgun!" A voice said making everyone look at who said it, Dude. It was Dude that said it. Making everyone look surprised "No, Dude, stay. The isle is way too dangerous" Carlos said like it was normal, Dude just whined because he wanted to go. Evie quietly gasped as she was still holding onto y/n "Did he just..." Jay started but was too shocked to finish "Talk? Yeah, I know. I'll tell you later" Carlos said not wanting to waist time. They all headed inside the limo "Okay. Once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Evie said "Got it" Jay replied and they drove off.
Evie was looking very worried making y/n have the urge to reassure her that everything will be okay "Hey, it's gonna be alright" y/n reassured her girlfriend while everyone was lost in their thoughts. Evie looked y/n in the eyes and they stared at each other, Evie leaned in and kissed y/n, their kiss was filled with mixed emotions, they were worried, anxious, and a lot of different emotions were mixed in their kiss. Once they both pulled away Evie rested her forehead on y/n's "Thank you" Evie whispered.
Once they reached the isle they all came out of the limo "Ben, help me with the tarp" Carlos instructed as both of them got the tarp. They covered the limo to make it unnoticeable "It's really weird being back here" Evie told Jay "We'll get in and get out" Jay told her. "Hey what's in here?" Ben asked as they all rushed to him "You don't want to know" Jay patted his shoulder "Hey guys, Keep it chill alright? Last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here" Carlos told them.
They were walking past the shops when these kids suddenly ambushed Evie "Hey. Hey. Stop" Evie said and pushed one of the kids back "Just take it" Evie nodded at the wallet (that y/n gave her) in the kid's hand "Go on" Evie said and they ran off giggling. She lightly scoffed "Hey, it's alright I can buy you a new one" y/n held her hand and brushed her thumb on Evie's knuckles, Evie smiled at her girlfriend that she loved with all her heart but doesn't have the courage to tell her that. Ben was wandering around the isle when he saw a dude he tried to shake his hand but the dude growled at him making Ben step back. The rest of them caught up to Ben "Ben, stop. Just stop" Evie held him "Why?" Ben asked as the dumb bitch he is "This isn't a parade, it's the isle" Y/n reminded him "Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing" Jay advised him "You either slouch or strut" Carlos continued "And never ever smile" Evie finished for Carlos and Jay "Okay thanks-" Ben tried to thank them but he got cut off "No. No thank you's and drop the please too. Just..." Evie trailed off "Chill" y/n finished for her girlfriend making Evie smile and nod because her girlfriend already caught on.

[Play the song and continue reading after it's finished]

Your POV

Ben was walking away from us in a cool way making Evie clap her hands, He suddenly bumped into someone "Hey man. Hey" The guy with a bandana said with a smile, well he looks friendly I thought to myself. We caught up with Ben "Hey, I know you" he pointed at me and Ben "Uh, no. Don't know you either man" Ben said trying to get out of the situation "Yeah, I've never seen you before" I told him with an awkward smile "Uh, yeah you do. Come on man. Really?" He said in disbelief "Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck..." He pointed to his neck "is incredibly thick. Come on man-" He stammered at the last part as he looked behind Ben and pointed at something making. us all turn to look at it. We saw a poster of Ben and Mal making me think welp that's it. We're screwed. "Huh?" He pointed at the poster then to me and Ben "Oh you're queen y/n and Prince Ben!" He said "Okay" Evie mumbled and grabbed my arm leading me away from him "Yeah. You totally ate Queen y/n and Prince Ben and Jay, Carlos, Evie. Hey guys" He said as we walked away.
"Come on" Jay said as he threw a rock at a sign that said 'Danger Flying rocks' The gate suddenly opened "Wish me luck" Ben said as he made his way up the stairs "Good luck" We all said in unison.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in two days, it was my examination so I couldn't post anything. But today was the last day so I could hopefully post more often. I love you guys!
- Cela <3