18

Third person POV

Mal, jay, Carlos and Evie were walking on a platform outside "Hi Jay" One of the girls said "Hey" Jay responded with a smirk while Carlos was amazed by how many girls want to go out to the cotillion with him"Why do you torture them?Just pick someone to take to cotillion already" Carlos said "I'm going solo. That way, I can dance with all of them" Jay said "Ah, you're the expert" Carlos said finally understanding, Carlos stopped in his tracks "Um, Jay. If you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?" Carlos asked Jay "Listen, all you gotta do, is look like me" Jay joked "Oh, ha-ha" Carlos said sarcastically as Jay laughed "Mal" Jane said as she walked over to them "Hey Jane" Carlos greeted her "Hey" Jane said with a smile "I was wondering... Uh..." Carlos looked at Jay then back to Jane "If you liked the carrot cake last night?" Carlos said "I had the pumpkin pie" Jane chuckled "Oh. Cool. Uh, uh..." Carlos stuttered "Smooth" Jay told him as he dragged him downstairs to where the grass is (Idrk how to explain it) "I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00 who wants it?" Evie said "Me!" Lonnie said "Sorry" she told Jane while Jane just smiled "Perfect. I'll take you later. Okay" she told Jane as she dragged Lonnie away from them "Mal" Jane said "Yes" Mal responded "I hate to keep bugging you but the Decorating Committee needs more answers. So as much as I hate to, um... You know, um..." Jane trailed off "Bug me?" Mal finished for her "Right" Jane said "Jane, I would love to. I just have to get to class" Mal said about to walk away but Jane stopped her "You know, just nod if you like it" Jane told her "Okay" Mal chuckled "Chair swags, entry banner, twinkle lights, napkin design, table bunting, and you still haven't picked the party favors yet" Jane basically rapped "Honestly, Jane, whatever-" Mal got cut off "I mean, we can do chains, key charms, pen toppers, I kind of love the pen toppers but, I mean, we can do all three" Jane stopped talking as Mal's eyes turned green "I say pen toppers" Mal said as her eyes turned back to it's normal color "Yea?" Jane asked "Yeah" Mal nodded "You won't regret it" Jane said "I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like" Lonnie said as she and Evie walked back to them "Me too" Mal nodded not hearing what Lonnie said "Wait what?!" Mal shouted "The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged" Jane explained "I knew it" Evie said with a smile "Everyone knows it" Lonnie said "I didn't know it" Mal started to freak out "How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out in front of me?" Mal said really quickly, she was so freaked out she didn't even realise Ben was behind her until he said "Hi Mal" "Hi Ben" Evie, Lonnie and Jane said in union making Mal glare at them "Oh, oh, quick moment" Jane dragged Ben away from Mal "All right, you're almost finished with the surprise for Mal's big night" Jane whispered to him "Snow White. Belle" Jane scrolled through these picture things (Again idk what it's called🤦🏻‍♀️) "But the one you designed for Mal is my favourite" Jane said zooming in on Mal "Make sure her eyes are green. Uh..." Ben turned to look at Mal "See you later" He said "Okay" Mal responded and walked away "Which green should I use?" Jane asked as she held up three green tinted glass's that were all different shades of green "Oh... this one" Ben held up the greenest tinted glass making Jane gasp "It's perfect, thank you" She told Ben and walked away.

"What about peacock feathers?" Chad exclaimed. Doug, y/n and Evie were helping Chad pick out what he's gonna wear to cotillion "Yeah, I bet you nobody's gonna have those at Cotillion" Chad said thinking of what else he could add on his cape "Chad" Evie clapped her hand "When I look at you, all I can think of is... King" Evie told him making Chad gasp "And fake fur. Fake fur says it all" Evie said as Chad stood there taking in what she just said "Loud and clear" Doug said "Amphitheater in five? Jay said as he nodded to Chad "Why did the coach make him captain instead of me? I'm obviously better. King Chad though. I do rather like that" Chad chuckled "You know who else would like that?" Chad asked "Who?" Y/n asked with a smirk and with her arms crossed already knowing who he's gonna say "Audrey" Chad said "She would" Evie responded "Chad. Let's go" Jay said "I would've been a better captain. Right?" He asked y/n "Nope" y/n shook her head and pushed herself off the wall and got closer to Chad "But you keep dreaming buddy" Y/n patted his shoulder and grabbed his cape making him scoff and walk away making all of them laugh "Not a lot of there there" They said in union "Someone's obviously having some trouble dealing with his breakup with Audrey" Evie said and Y/n and Doug nodded in agreement "I've been doing the numbers. And after we collect from all the girls for their gown's and Chad's cape..." Doug said as he finished typing showing y/n and Evie the results making them both gasp "Wow! No wonder people work. What am I gonna do with all this money?" Evie asked "I think in the next few years, you could buy that castle you always wanted" Y/n told her making her chuckle "That way you wouldn't need a Prince" y/n continued "You're right, I don't. Because I have you" Evie told her.