28

Third person POV

Y/n, Carlos and Jay managed to get to the front of the school "Oh, hey. Have you seen Evie?" A voice behind them asked (Btw your outside the school if you didn't know) they turned to see Doug. They all looked at each other and tried to think of an excuse "She went camping" Carlos said and Jay and y/n chuckled nervously "Evie 'I wanna live in a castle' sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Doug said not fully believing them "You know how spontaneous she is" Y/n said to make them not look suspicious "Right?" Jay said and lightly hit Carlos' shoulder "Yeah" Carlos said as they chuckled "Totally. Totally" Jay said while they all slowly backed away "Later Doug" Carlos and y/n said "phew, I'm glad that's over with" y/n thought when they turned around they see Lonnie making them slightly jump "I'm coming with you guys" Lonnie said with a blank expression and.... What looks to be a dozen swords? Jay and Carlos chuckled "What?" They both said in unison "We don't need swords at the..." Jay hit y/n's arm signalling for her to continue "Waffle Hut" She said making Carlos and Jay slowly turn their head and look at her "You're going to the isle to rescue Ben. Look, it's either you take me, or I'm gonna have to tell fairy godmother" Lonnie said with a mischievous smirk knowing they can't say no now. They all shared a look and nodded, Lonnie squealed and ran over to them. She put her arms around their shoulders with a big smile on her face, it's like a kid in a candy store. "Waffle Hut? Really y/n?" Jay looked at y/n with a smirk "Hey!" Y/n slapped Jay's chest "It was the first thing that came into my mind ok!" Y/n said with a pout "Really?" Jay teased her making her glare at him.

At the isle

Harry got really close to Ben's body with little space between them, he put his hook under Ben's chin while Ben avoided eye contact "Coochy-coochy coo" Harry said in a baby voice and laughed at Ben who was tied up to a poll "How's it feel to be tied up to a poll, eh?" Harry asked as he looked into Ben's eyes (Gentlemen that's a bit fruity if you ask me😩) Harry went to the other side of the poll and was about to put his hand on Ben again but Uma grabbed his wrist and shoved him away "Give it a rest Harry. Give it a rest" Uma said as she sat in front of Benn"We don't wanna damage the goods" Uma sighed "You said that I could hook him" Harry said in a frustrated tone "I said at noon" Uma said with a smirk "Twenty more minutes" Harry pulled out a pocket watch and held it near Ben's face "That says 11:30" Ben said ( Smart ass🙄 /j ) "You better hope your girlfriend comes through" Uma said, Harry hummed in agreement "But she's not my girlfriend anymore" Ben said "Leave us alone Harry" Uma said with a smirk "19 more minutes now" Harry said and left "I get that you don't deserve this" Ben said making Uma laugh "This. This island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me because no one's looking out for me. It's just me" Uma said "So, this is your mom's plan?" Ben asked her. Uma scoffed "Isn't that her necklace?" Ben said referring to the shell necklace she's wearing "My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift" Uma said "Ouch" Ben blurted out (Yeah he's the friend that doesn't know how to comfort people😌👍) "I don't need your pity" Uma glared at him "No, you certainly don't. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up" Ben said with a slight smile making Uma chuckle and stand up "Alright, so let's trash talk Mal. Or that sister of yours" Uma said. She didn't like his sister too because she knew that it was also her plan to bring Jay, Carlos, Mal and Evie to Auradon "I'd rather talk about you" Ben said, he didn't want to trash talk his sister or Mal "Mmm. Funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes" Uma said "Oh, you don't. Set me free and we'll go back together" Ben said "Oh so now I get an invite" Uma chuckled "Gee, I wonder why" Uma said and stepped closer to Ben "When you brought Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life" Uma whispered "And trust me, I've been plenty mad" She said and turned her back on Ben "I never thought of it like that before" Ben said making Uma roll her eyes "That I could've hurt the people I didn't pick" Ben said with a sad voice "The plan was to start with four kids and bring more people over" Ben explained "I'm so sorry" Ben said genuinely "You're a leader Uma. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution" Ben suggested "Me? Part of your solution?" Uma smirked, of course she didn't believe him. Uma looked him up and down "Nah" Uma said simply "I don't need you. I'm gonna get there on my own" She said without breaking eye contact "Harry" she called out still maintaining eye contact with Ben "Let's see what this puppy can do" Uma smirked as she played with her shell necklace and walked away.

Y/n, Carlos, Jay, and Lonnie reached the isle and got out of the car "I'll get the swords" Jay told Lonnie "Okay" Lonnie nodded. Lonnie and y/n ran over to Mal and Evie who were waiting for them "Oh Lonnie!" Mal said in surprise, Lonnie hugged her as y/n did the same with Evie "I made them bring me" Lonnie explained "Oh I'm so glad" Mal said, I mean, they might need a little back up "Welcome to the isle, it's good to see you" Evie said as she hugged Lonnie "Thanks" Lonnie thanked Evie.
The boys opened the trunk and got the swords, Jay lifted the swords up to reveal, dude. "And Dude" Jay said "I told you to stay!" Carlos said "I flunked obedience class" Dude said simply "Great. And he can still talk" Jay said with a sarcastic smirk (if that even exists-) "You're lucky I love you. Come on"  Carlos picked up Dude as Jay closed the trunk.
"Ooh. Here let me see" Mal said as Carlos gave her the wand "Wow, what a beauty" Mal admired the phony wand "It's noon"
Y/n said "Alright. Are we ready?" Mal asked them "Yeah" They said "Let's do this" Mal said as she guided them to a short cut.
Carlos turned to look at Dude who was following them "Stay!" Carlos said as he pointed at Dude, Dude sat down and whined "I mean it" Carlos said and followed Mal and the others to the dock.