25

Third person POV

Ben made his way up the stairs until he reached the very top, he entered the room and heard a spray can rattling so he went further into the room and saw Mal "At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork" He said making Mal turn around in shock "Ben?" She sighed, Ben walked closer making Mal put her arms up making him stop walking "Mal I'm so sorry about our fight. It was all my fault, I.... Please come home" Ben said as he held out the ring that he gave Mal "Ben" Mal said stepping down "I am home" She said tossing the spray can on the ground "I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride" Ben tried to convince her but Mal shook her head "I don't fit in Ben. I really gave it my best shot. And if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong" Mal said "Then I'll change. I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I'll blow off some more responsibilities" Ben said "No, no. See, I'm such a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only does the kingdom turn on me, but they turn on you" Mal said "Don't quit us Mal" Ben said and put the ring on her palm "People love you" Ben said making Mal sigh knowing he won't give up "I love you" He added "Don't you love me?" He asked Mal. Mal thought about for a second and she really did love Ben but she wasn't sure wether it was love or not, so she slowly picked up the ring and put it back on Ben's hand, closed it, and pushed it towards him "I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, and its what's best for Auradon" Mal said in a sad tone "Mal, no, please" Ben said getting closer to her but she backed away "Ben.... I can't do this" Mal said getting out of his grasp and picked up the spray can that was on the ground "You should go Ben" Mal said as she stepped on the chest that she was standing on earlier "Ben please go" Mal turned to face him "Please leave" She said with tears pooling in her eyes, Ben took one last look at her and slowly left. Once he left she exhaled a shaky breath that she didn't know she was holding.

Ben made his way done the stairs "So..." Evie said "Where's Mal?" Y/n asked Ben "She's not coming back" Ben said frustrated at himself "What?" Evie said "I'll talk to her" She said and went to one of these megaphone things that was on the pole while Ben walked away "M. Mal it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second. Mal come on" Evie said "Go away" Mal slightly screamed and Evie sighed "Lets give her a couple hours to cool off" Jay said "Guys. Where's Ben?" Carlos asked as he looked around "Ben?" Y/n said as a figure appeared walking towards them "Ben!" Evie said as Carlos exhaled "Ben don't scare us like that" Y/n said as she placed her hand on her hip "Don't scare you?" The figure said getting closer to them to reveal Harry. "That's my speciality" He said "Harry" Evie whispered "What did you do to Ben?" Jay asked him with a 'don't play with me' tone "Oh, uh" Harry said and pointed behind him "We nicked him. Mmm-hmm. Yeah um, and if you want to see him again have Mal Come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma want's a little visit" Harry specified 'Alone'. He saw Jay glare at h8m "Aw. Jay" Harry pouted "Seems like you've lost your touch" Harry said making Jay go and attack him but y/n pulled him back, Harry laughed at Jay for letting a 'girl' stop him, he looked at Carlos and basically barked in his face and walked away whistling.

They got up stairs and explained what happened to Ben "If you guys never would have brought him here this never would've happened. What we're you thinking?" Mal raised her voice "He was gonna come with or without us" Y/n said "We wanted to protect him" Evie continued "Yeah. And we completely blew it" Carlos said "Okay. Okay, so what are we gonna do?" Jay asked "We" Mal gestured to all of them "Are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me, and she's a punk. And guess what, now I have to go get him" Mal said upset with this whole situation "Whoa whoa whoa Mal, you're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats" Carlos said "Yeah you're gonna need us" Jay said "Uma said to come alone" Mal reminded them "Mal, come on" Evie tried to persuade her "She said to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere" Carlos said sitting down on a couch "We'll be here when you get back" Jay reassured her. And with that she left leaving them by themselves. Y/n sat down and put her head in hands and asked herself why does her brother always get himself into these kind of situation's. She didn't even notice that Evie sat down next to her and wrapped her arm securely around y/n's waist while she whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Once y/n was out of her daze she laid her head on Evie's chest.

Uma was about to give a customer her food "Hey, I wanted the fried clams" She complained "And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair" Uma lightly screamed and rolled her eyes, the doors open to see Mal but Uma hasn't noticed yet, she tossed a tray on a table and started to walk away but she double checked to see Mal smirking at her "I'm back" Mal said in a singsong way "Loser, party of one. Right this way please" Uma pointed at an empty table in front of her. Mal walked towards Uma then she suddenly pushed a chair in front of Mal but she caught it making Uma laugh, Mal sat on the chair.... Backwards of course because of the Badass she is "Place still stinks" Mal said looking around "Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today. Princess" Uma snarked "Where is he?" Mal asked her because she's done of her bullshit "You know, I've dreamed of this" Uma chuckled "You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook" Uma continued "I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left" Mal said with a blank face making Uma bang her fist on the table "Obviously. You have your perfect little life don't you?" Uma said "Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" Uma asked as she backed away from the table, people laughed in response "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike" Uma grumbled "Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this" Mal challenged her, Uma chuckled "It may be a little unnecessary, but ugh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal" Uma said "Just like your mother, always a catch" Mal said as Uma sat down and put her arm on the table (Like arm wrestling position) "If you win, Ben is free to go" Uma said and Mal smirked "Hmm?" She hummed and Mal put her arm on the table "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" Uma asked "Still dreaming" Mal said "Last time I checked, your mother thought she had all sewn up too, huh? How did that work out for her again?" Uma said as she connected their hands "On three" Mal said in a serious tone "One" "Two" "Three" They counted down "You know, that whole Princess act. Ugh. Never bought it for a second" Uma said which only made Mal angrier but her face showed no emotion "You could stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain" Uma said "And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy" Mal said making Uma grunt, Mal's eyes turned green helping her win and Uma chuckled, Uma was about to lose until she said "If I win, you bring me the wand" Mal's eyes turned back and Uma took this to her advantage and Mal lost with her mouth still open, processing what Uma just said. All the pirates cheered "Now... If you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy godmothers magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Sharp" She said about to walk away but she turned to look at her "Oh, and if you blab.... You can kiss your baby goodbye" She threatened and blowed Mal a kiss and walked away (Kinda fruity if you ask me💅)