12

Your POV

I was talking to Evie while the others were playing croquet and Carlos was running around with Dude "Come on, dude" Carlos said as he and Dude ran around the garden "Nice!" Ben high-fived Jay. I continued talking to Evie about random stuff when I heard someone scream "You!" Making everyone stop what they were doing and look too see who the voice belonged to. I looked to see an old woman holding Audrey's hand, I also saw Mal standing near them "How are you here?" The old woman said "And how have you stayed so young?" She said as she looked Mal up and down "Queen leaned, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben said "A chance to what Ben? Destroy us?" Queen Leah said "Come on. You remember, don't you?" She asked fairy godmother "The poison apples. And the spells" she said making my mom and dad nod "Spells" she repeated looking at Mal "My daughter...Was raised by fairies because of your mothers curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" She raised her voice and folded her arms around her chest "You mustn't trust her" I heard her mumble "I'm so so-" Mal started stepping forward but Chad got in her way "Go away! Stay away from her!" He said blocking Queen Leah from Mal's view "Don't do this Chad" Ben warned "What?" Chad asked in disbelief "They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh" Chad said "You stole another girl's boyfriend" he pointed to Mal "Hey! Hey!" Ben said putting Mal slightly behind him "Oh. You enjoy hurting people" he pointed to Jay "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater" he pointed at Evie making my blood boil "Mirror mirror in my hand who's the biggest jerk in the land" Evie said putting the mirror in front of Chad's face to revel.... Chad! "What? Come on" he said and slapped Evie's hand away from him, Oh that's it you mf. I stepped forward about to punch him but Jay held me back "Oh don't even get me started on you, you're not even fit to be queen!" He pointed at me, I think that was jay's last straw because he let go of me and grabbed Chad's collar "Back off Chad alright?" He screamed in Chad's face, I saw Evie spray some blue liquid near Chad and boom! He was out like a light.

Doug caught him,While everyone's attention was on him they managed to get out of there. Evie gave me one last look and I smiled sadly at her and nodded for her to go making her smile back and leave. "I feared something like this would happen" Dad said wiping his eyeglass lens "This isn't their fault!" Ben said "No, son. It's yours" my dad said putting on his glasses and offering a hand to my mom which she took "Mom?" Ben asked, My mom just gave him one last look and walked away with my dad "Hey it's okay Ben" I said pulling him into a hug, he buried his face into the crook of my neck. As Audrey and Chad walked by Audrey gave me a dirty look which I returned to her.
It was now lunch time and everyone avoided the vk's except me and Ben of course, Me and Ben saw them eating at a table (I mean duh where else would they eat y/n?) so we decided to walk over to them "Hey, guys. How is everyone?" Ben asked and I slapped his chest for asking such a stupid question, they all avoided eye contact while Evie just played with her food "Yeah?" Ben said, God this boy is stupid, "Hey, listen. Forget about it. Alright?" Ben told them and patted jay's shoulder "It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go" Ben continued (Let it go~ Let it go~)

Doug was pacing around like a weirdo. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay" Ben reassured them, oh yeah I actually forgot about the coronation, crazy isn't it? How can you forget the biggest moment in your whole entire life. I was standing next to Evie while Ben was standing next to Mal when he whispered something into her ear and left. "Hey it's okay" I told Evie as I buried my head into her neck while she side hugged me "Listen Evie, I just wanna talk about earlier today. I just-" Doug started "Doug!" Chad said before he could finish "It's my fault Doug I'm so sorry" Evie said  "Doug!" Chad said louder "What?" Doug asked as he turned to Chad "Doug..." Evie said "Sorry, I can't" Doug told her and walked back to where Chad was. Evie seemed more upset and pushed her food aside, I hugged her and whispered sweet nothings into her ear while her head laid on my chest, And in that moment it felt like time stopped. God how I wish this moment lasted forever but it was ruined by someone saying "How long does she think that's gonna last?" And I knew 100% who that voice belonged to.... Audrey of course it's her I mean who else would it be? "Mal is just the bad girl infatuation" Audrey continued "Yeah" I heard another voice say making me look up to see Jane? Wtf why would Jane be hanging out with Audrey "I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a Princess" Jane said making me and Evie's blood boil, When Jane turned around to look at Audrey all the girls (including the ones at Chad's table if you know what I mean) laugh, I saw Mal open her spell book "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair" Mal said making weird hand gestures in the air then I heard a gasp from Jane so I looked to see that her old hair was back and all the girls pointed at her and laughed, I saw Lonnie touch her hair to make sure she still had her new hair. "Ew" I heard Chad say "There's a lot more where that came from" Mal said standing up "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked putting her hand on her hip "Do I look like I'm Kidding?" Mal asked her and opened her spell book and flipped through random pages making everyone run away "I'm gonna go now, I'll see you later okay?" I told Evie as I stood up, I kissed her head and left.

Third person POV

After y/n left Mal turned to face the vk's "I'm really looking forward for tomorrow" Mal said as she closed her spell book "Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand" Mal said walking away and they all stood up and followed her.