》*《 Eternity Shines Through 》*《

"They are known as the Tri-Commission. As the name states, it is a title for the three major commissions of Inazuma.

The Tenryou Commission is the Head of Public Security, and they are in charge of the police and military affairs littered in the city, especially with the on-going war of the Rebellion. They are run by the Kujou Clan."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Shogun Y/n," A guard stepped into the young child's doorway, bowing once he saw where they were, "Your mother has a request for you."

Y/n was sat on the ground, with a shrine maiden braiding their h/c hair. The mention of their mother made the purple tips glow for half a second, but it faded just as quickly as it came.

"What is the request?" They asked, as the shrine maiden stood up and went away back to her post.

"You know of the Tri-Commissions, yes?" The guard waited until the child responded with a nod, "Your mother believes its best for her if you meet the future leaders of such commissions."

It had been about year since Y/n had been given permission to step outside of the estate. Perhaps it was because of the on-going rebellion with some of the Samurai, or something else, but the thought of being outside excited them.

"However," The guard cut through their thoughts, "As the Kanjou and Tenryou commissions are busy, you'll only be able to meet Lady Kamisato of the Yashiro Commission."

From the way the guard spoke, Ayaka seemed to be of high ranking, especially with a title of 'Lady'.

"When can I meet her?"

The words came out a little too excitedly, and Y/n bit their tongue slightly.

"The appointment is scheduled for today," The guard gave a bow of apology, a small laugh escaping his lips, "I was supposed to alert you yesterday but I couldn't find you."

Of course he couldn't find them- Y/n had sneaked out to the city yesterday, and had met some new friends.

They had to run home before their mother noticed, however, so they weren't able to get the names of the people.

"Please get yourself presentable," The guard gave a bow, turning around, "I'll be right outside so I can walk you to the Yashiro Estate."

Y/n gave a nod, "......Thank you."

----------------------------------------------------------

It took a few minutes to get the kimono on, especially with the ribbons.

But as the child of the Shogun, Y/n didn't want to be a liability by asking for help.

They tied the (f/c) ribbon around their waist, hurrying a bit to get their sandals on before opening the door.

"Mr. Guard, I'm ready!" The small child announced, startling the guard slightly.

"Please, Shogun Y/n," He have a bow, "Just call me Ren."

"O-kay, Ren!" Y/n smiled, and Ren almost felt like a weight of tension was lifted off his shoulders.

"Ren! We gotta go soon, unless you want to keep the Kamisato family waiting!"