》*《 The City of Eternity 》*《

"The Tenryou Commission, which works with the Kujou Commission, and the Yashiro Commission may be on opposite sides of the Raiden Shogun's reign, but they all serve to keep the eternal presence of Inazuma City in check.

They all take place of Narukami Island, along with sometimes branching to Kannazuka and Yashiori Island.

This is only half of the land."

--------------------------------------------------------

When Y/n woke up, they were still lying in Ren's arms.

The sun shined on their face, and they whined slightly due to it, covering their sensitive eyes with their hands.

"Ah, good morning, sleepy head," Ren commented, sitting up and using his hand to cast a shadow across their sight.

There was something Y/n noticed almost immediately; Ren's previously injured eye had a large bandage wrapped around his head.

Unconsciously, they reached their hand up, cupping his cheek.

"I still feel bad..." They mumbled.

"It was a bit of a bad experience, so it's completely fine to at least feel a bit of sadness," Ren pushed himself up, bringing Y/n with him, "But it's not your fault, silly."

"Shogun Y/n?" The door to the room they were resting in slid open to reveal an all too familiar guard.

"Ah, look who came crawling back," Ren glared at Matsuo, gently setting Y/n down on their feet, "What do you want?"

"The Raiden Shogun sent me to accompany you," Matsuo responded blankly.

"After the stunt you pulled? I highly doubt she even knows about you."

"Orders are orders. We both know that."

Y/n looked in-between the two, not enjoying the energy that filled the air. They grabbed onto Ren's leg, "Renny!"

"Hm? What's up kid?" Ren leaned down.

Y/n shook their arms up, "Pick me up!"

Matsuo snorted, starting to laugh, "You can't seriously be willing to do something stupid like that, right Ren?"

With one little scoop, Y/n was in the same position in Ren's arms.

Matsuo could only watch in what seemed like anger and surprise as Ren walked past him.

"Oh, Matsuo, are you not coming with anymore?"

Matsuo did not like the smug way Ren spoke, and his grip on his spear tightened.

"I-I am!" He stomped his foot, quickly following the duo.

"I came because Lord Kamisato requested I come get you so we can head into the city with the Lady," Matsuo explained once he was close enough.

"He said something about having the Shogun and the Lady bond so any negotiations in the future would be-"

"Zip!" Y/n smacked Matsuo's arm, since he'd been talking a bit too much for their tastes, sending a bright purple line of electricity through the man's body.