》☆《 Watatsumi Island 》☆《

Words were blurred to their tiny frame.
Was this why their mother was ignoring them? A war?
Surely not. Wars were important, but so was family.

Another arrow shot over their head, and they had to remind themself that they were stuck in the middle of a battle.

Y/n didn't want to return home. Not yet.

Footsteps drew closer, and they heard footsteps on the ship right above them.

"Ready," The sound of drawing bows sounded.
"Aim," Y/n could get away if they were distracted.
"Fire!"

Their rapid footsteps were masked by the sounds of arrows flying through the air, and they were very easily able to hide behind another rundown ship.

This one gave less of a hiding spot though, and Y/n knew it wouldn't be long before they were noticed.

Their eyes darted around for another hiding spot, before landing on the large ship split along the middle.

If they could get beyond that, they'd be safe-

"Gotcha!"

Y/n felt their feet leave the ground, and they noticed too late that the person that grabbed them was a Shogun follower.

"Well well well, if it ain't some little kid who wandered too far," The muscular man chuckled, before his expression became serious- like a flash if light.
"Where are you from kid?"

The taste of words left a sour taste in their mouth, and they couldn't spare any words.

The man sighed, before pulling out his sword, "Sorry kid, orders are orders."

Y/n felt like a deer in headlights. What were they even supposed to do in this situation? They shut their eyes, expecting to feel the pain of the sword, only for the man to let out a pained sound.

They fell into the sand, and the first thing they noticed was the electro particles on the man's skin.

Electro-Charged. A time saver.

"Hey- kid! Stop running!"

They ignored the man's pleas, hurrying over to the other side of the battlefield.

'Dear Celestia send me a good thing for once-'

They slammed into the leg of a Sangonomiya soldier, tumbling back into the sand.

The man nudged them with his foot, moving them behind his body.

The solider that had grabbed them earlier was up again, holding his sword, "Listen man- make this easier for both of us and hand over the-"

"I'll have you know their name is Y/n."

...

They recognized that voice.

The pink hair was more obvious this time, along with the faint pink glow of the man's bow.

Ren was alive.

The man groaned, "I don't care what their name is! Orders are orders!"

"Oh yeah? Well I have orders to drive you off Watasumi Island," Ren pulled the bow string further back, "So leave. Final warning."

"Are you threatening me? You were wanted by the Shogun! What sort of order are you now to order me around?"

"Have you realized the rest of your camp has already left?"

The soldier looked around, before a pinkish hue took over his eyes. If Y/n hadn't been intently looking, they wouldn't have noticed it.

He stumbled, fear taking over his once confident stance, before running off.