》♣︎《 Wrong Move 》♣︎《

Days, Months, Years.
That's how much time passed.

Y/n had been doing their best to support the Sangonomiya troops without their mother discovering, which included leaking military plans to the soldiers so they knew what and where to protect.

Despite all these efforts, however, Sangonomiya still struggled.

"It's not your fault the land here sucks," Ren had patted their head, "Just keep doing what you're doing; it's more than enough."

Y/n didn't feel like what they were doing was anything compared to the sacrifices the soldiers went through, though.

Things became harder as time passed, however.

While yes, the Vision Hunt Decree had existed for as long as Y/n's memory, the Sakoku Decree was news to them.

Apparently, their mother- the Raiden Shogun- had issued it.

It limited the way Y/n could travel.
It limited the way- everyone could travel.

The sound of people from Liyue, Mondstadt, or Sneznaya become common place. They were stuck in Inazuma due to not being able to obtain a travel permit to leave the nation.

Y/n had wanted to try and change their mother's mind about it, but their mother wouldn't even open the door for them.

It just made Y/n more determined to help the rebels.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hm? You wish to visit the Kujou Commission?" Kazuo raised an eyebrow, before letting out a yawn, "You know where it is. Go walk yourself."

"Mother wouldn't be happy to know you let me walk myself around," Y/n put their hands on their hips, "You're coming with me."

Kazuo chuckled, "Oh yeah? And what would your mother do to me?"

"Kazuo, just walk," Matsuo came from the other side of the door.

Kazuo hesitated, but the looks of both parties made him huff in defeat, "Fine, fine. Let's just go before Maki bites my ear off."

He opened the door, nudging Y/n through it.

"Should I proceed with the plan?"

"Yes. I believe Kujou Sara will take care of the rest for us."

-------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Y/n and Kazuo entered the mansion, Sara hurried over to greet them.

"Good evening, Shogun Y/n," She gave a bow, "How can I help you?"

"Mother asked me to review your plans for the next invasion," Y/n responded with a returning bow, "If you don't mind that."

Sara went to give a response, before Kazuo put a hand on her shoulder.

"While the Shogun is doing their check, we need to talk."

Sara seemed hesitant to leave the room, but Y/n gave a nod of approval and the two left the room.

That left Y/n with all the time they needed.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What do you need, Sir Kazuo?"

"I have something to admit to you, Kujou Sara. Y/n has been stealing plans."

"They've- what?"

"Y/n's stealing plans. I...thought I'd tell you now so you could catch them in the act."

------------------------------------------------------

Y/n looked through all the drawers they could, taking little notes of files they found important.

However, there was one file on top of the cabinet they couldn't reach.

Not without help of course.

They dragged a stool over to the cabinet, standing on top of it to grab the files.

'Disperse all other files as false'.

...what?

"Shogun Y/n!" Sara stormed in, making Y/n fall from their temporary height. The paper they were holding splattered across the floor.

"I knew it!" Sara seemed beyond annoyed- Y/n couldn't believe she could ever get this mad.

"You're the one who's been stealing files!" Sara stormed closer, quickly picking up all the papers and putting them back on the shelf. Out of Y/n's reach.

"I'm not!" You were, "Kujou Sara- please listen-"

"I will not listen! You've betrayed me and my clan by your actions!"

'Don't say jt, please.'

"I.."

'Please...I can't go through this again...'

Kujou Sara pointed at Y/n, and said the world Y/n had been dreading to hear.

"I challenge you to a battle before the throne."