14.

Olivia's window was opened; she was waiting for Steve. A few minutes later, she saw Steve crawl into her window. She always smiled when she saw him; she got up from her bed and placed her arms around his neck.

They started to kiss, moving backward to her bed. Steve took off his shoes; they both fell on top of her bed. He was on top of her kissing her; she was trying not to giggle as he kissed her by her neck.

"Shhh, everyone is home," Olivia told Steve as he continued to kiss her neck, moving to her jaw. He had his hand under her shirt every so often going higher. Olivia stopped him from going higher, placing her hand on top of his "maybe we should go to your place," she told him, looking at his brown eyes.

She could look at him forever. "Maybe we can stay a bit longer," she whispered, getting closer to him, their lips meeting again.

Billy opened the door in shock to see Steve in his house in Olivia's room, and not only that, but he was on top of his sister. Steve and Olivia froze, looking at Billy by the door. Billy had his hand on a fist, "Olivia, dinner is ready, and you Harrington, I want you out of my house before I kick you out," he said with greeted teeth. With that, he closed the door and left. Steve was still on top of Olivia.

He looked down at her "what just happened."

"You are alive another day," she told him, lightly hitting him on his chest.

"You heard him go before he comes back again." Carefully Steve got out of Olivias bed; he puts on his shoes and fixes his hair. Olivia pulled her shirt down and opened the window.

"Bye, maybe we should meet at my house." "I told you." She kissed him on the lips and lightly pushed him out the window. He waves at her as he runs to his car.

She went to the kitchen and sat next to Max. The dinner table was quiet, but she could feel the intense stare that Billy was giving her. He was holding the fork tight like someone was going to take it out of his hand, and his other hand was on a fist.

What stopped him from beating Steve right there where he saw him with his sister. He could have even gone outside and had caught him by his car. Hell, he could even go to his house right now and punch him there, but for some reason, he didnt do those things. At least not yet.

She was eating her vegetables, trying not to look in Billys direction. He was poking the vegetables with his fork, harshly hitting on the plate. "Billy, stop doing that," their father said, getting tired of that noise every time the fork hit the plate.

Once she was done eating, she put her plate and cup in the sink and walked to her room; she was going to lock it, but Billy put his foot by the door, not letting her close the door. He pushed the door open and went into her room, closing it behind him.

"Steve Harrington," he said with crossed arms over his chest. "What about him," she said, also crossing her arms sitting on the edge of her bed.

"All this time. The secrets and whispers the locking the door coming home late its all because of Steve Harrington," he said, not believing his sister was dating someone like Steve. Someone that he cant stand and that he hates.

"You want me to give you a trophy or some shit."

"How long has this been going on?"

She smiled at how Billy was behaving; he was acting like a father protecting his daughter. "December."

"Since December," he said, walking closer to her bed. "He was the one you were hiding that day then."

She only nodded "look at you getting so smart."

"Good thing I didnt see him, or I would have kicked his ass," Billy said, sitting next to Olivia on her bed. "I know. Why do you think I wanted you out of my room, genius."

It looked like Billy was thinking of something. "Thank you for not beating his ass today." She gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah, well, if I did, you know dad would have finished things."

She nodded sadly; if her father heard Billy fighting in Olivia's room, he would have barged in and continued the fight. She didnt know if she could stop something like that.