65.

"There's something I want you to see first," He walked slowly to her. She got up without thinking twice and ran.

Looking for a way out or a light at the end of the tunnel, but instead she found something that looked different.

There was a small door in the distance she decided to run toward it.

As she entered, she noticed her surroundings had changed. She was somewhere else. It looked like some kind of hospital with white tiles decorating the four walls.

She was out of breath from running for who knows how long. "Where am I?" she asked herself.

The door behind her shut loudly, making her turn around.

"Shit."

"It's not time for you to leave" Vecna was closer to her than before. There was nowhere to run anymore.

He walked closer to her, towering over her as he extended his arm in front of himself. His long skinny fingers reach out to her face. She was against the wall as Vecna approached her.

"I want to show you where I am going," he said slowly. His hand was centimeters away from her face. She tried to move, she tried to fight, but it was no use.

Her head was against the wall, her eyes rolled back. She felt the worst migraine in her life; she was in so much agony.

"I want you to tell Eleven everything you see."

Glimpses of what she thought was the future flashed in her mind.

She moved her head uncomfortably.

All she saw was darkness and destruction. There were four gates expanding every minute instead of the three that she knew about.

Not only did she see Hawkins destroyed, but she also saw the people that she loved the most dead.

She saw four bodies.

One was almost unrecognizable, another one was pale, and a big blood spot was in the middle of its chest. As she focused her vision to the last two she had trouble seeing. The only thing she heard was them suffocating.

She couldn't see anything else as the vision went blurry and moved to something else.

In the middle of all that, she saw a monster bigger than the ones she had seen with smaller creatures around it, destroying everything in sight.

But within the pain she heard something new she heard Steve. "I love you so much Ollie. You are my one true love always and forever. Please come back to me."

Tears ran down her face. "Steve," she yelled for him to help her. Her throat going sore. She hoped that some way he could hear her and help her get out of there. Because if there's someone she can trust to help her out to be by her side in the good and bad it's Steve Harrington.

"Tell her everything"

Those were the last words Olivia heard Vecna say before she got out of the spell.

Olivia gasped and fell back weakly. Steve was next to her; he caught her in his arms before she hit the ground.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm right here, Ollie." He gently brushed her hair back. She was on the ground, looking up at Steve.