31.

Olivia, Steve, Robin, and Dustin were outside waiting for Erica to go through the air vents and opened the door she still instead of calling the mission child endangerment.

The door opened, revealing Erica wearing a helmet with flashlights on either side of the helmet and wearing knee and elbow protective pads. "Free ice cream for life," Erica said with one hand on her hip.

They went into the room they found several cardboard boxes everywhere with a panda on the side and on the other side of the box it said Kaufman Shoes but when they opened the box; they saw a smaller metal box inside that box was four cylinders like objects with a green substance.

"What the hell," Steve and Dustin said at the same time. "What is that" but before anyone could respond, the room smeared to be moving.

"Was that just me, or did the room move?"

"Booby traps," Erica whispered. Olivia looked at Steve, who was still holding the green liquid.

"You know what? Let's just grab that and go," Robin said, taking it from Steve's hand. Dustin tried opening the doors clicking on the open door bottom, but it wasn't working. "Just press the button, nerd," Erica said loudly as Dustin was pressing the button once again.

"I'm pressing," Dustin said, raising his voice.

"Could you let me just do it?!"

"Just open the door!" Steve moved Dustin to the side and started pressing different buttons.

Then the doors started shutting "no, no-no." The small room started to move fastly down like some type of elevator "oh shit," Steve held Olivia's waist, and with his other hand, he had it pressed against the wall.

"We're going down! We're going down!"

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!"

"Why don't these buttons work?!"

Erica walked up to Dustin, where he was still frantically pressing the button, "Press the button!" "What do you think I'm doing?!" he shrieked loudly, looking at her.

"Come on, press something! Just press the button!" Steve yelled at the two younger kids moving his hand desperately around. The elevator comes to a stop, forcefully making everyone fall to the ground. Olivia falls on top of Steve, her head on his chest.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked with her hand on the back of her head. "Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve said, raising his voice. He gets up from the ground and helps Olivia.

For a second, he looks at her making sure she was not injured; she smiles at him that makes him relax a little.

Steve leaves Olivia's side and rushes to where the buttons are moving Dustin to the side. "I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work," Robin said to Steve as he was continuing pushing all the different buttons.

"They're buttons. They have to do something," Steve said sharply, looking over his shoulder to Robin.

"We need a keycard," Olivia said with her arms crossed. "A what?" he said a bit more calmly but still pressing on the buttons.

"It's an electronic lock. Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard, it won't operate, meaning-" Robin added. "We're stuck in here," Dustin concluded. "Great," Olivia said, looking between Robin and Steve.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you four are responsible," Erica said with her index finger pointing at the four of them. She's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat," Erica said and moved her index finger horizontally by her throat.