27.

For her lunch break, Olivia decided to see Steve because she was tired of her boss and how much she complained. She was walking out of Claire's and making her way to Scoops Ahoy.

Olivia saw a group of girls eating ice cream, one of them was looking at Robin, who was with a customer. Olivia smiled to herself, and when the girl noticed, she quickly looked down.

Olivia didn't see Steve with Robin, "Hey, Robin, where's Steve?" Olivia asked Robin as the customer got his ice cream. "Hes in there," she said, pointing at the door behind her, "with his child. Your boyfriend thinks that evil Russians are planning against our country," she said with her ice cream spoon in hand. "That sounds like him; why am I not surprised," Olivia said.

"Where are you going," Robin asked her as she was approaching the door. "I dont want to go back to work. I'd rather fight some Russians," Olivia said with a smile and opened the door, leaving Robin alone having to take care of the next customer.

"Hello, I would like to try the peppermint stick?" Erica said. "Haven't you already tried the peppermint stick?" "Yes, and I'd like to try it again." "Steve!" Robin screamed. He was supposed to be helping her; she was getting tired.

Olivia walked in and saw Steve and Dustin. It made her smile seeing the two of them together again. Steve was walking back and forth, eating a banana while Dustin was sitting down. Steve mentioned how the song sounded familiar. The part that she heard when she walked in, she felt like she had heard before. "We're translating Russian!" Dustin said. "I'm trying to listen to the Russian, but there's music in the background," Steve said with a piece of banana in his mouth.

"Hey you two," Olivia said with a smile. Dustin smiled at her "Hi babe," Steve said, walking to her, kissing her cheek. Olivia cleaned her cheek with her hand since Steve was eating. "What, you dont like my banana kiss," Steve said, smiling at her and then throwing the peel away. "Can we focus here," Dustin said, looking between the couple. "Yeah, sorry," Steve said.

"All right, babysitting time is over," Robin said, walking in making the two boys jump. "Hey, my board," Robin said, walking to her whiteboard that had the alphabet and other symbols underneath each letter. "That was important data, shitbirds," she said, looking at them. "I guarantee you, what we're doing is way more important than your data," Dustin said, and Steve walked next to him.

"Yeah? And how do you know these Russians are up to no good anyway?" Robin said, walking closer to them. Dustin looked at Steve and then at Olivia, "How does she know about the Russians?" Olivia shrugged, "I just found out about this." "I dont know," Steve said.

"I can hear you. Actually, I can hear everything you two are saying; both of you are extremely loud," Robin said, pointing at both of them. "You think you have evil Russians plotting against our country on tape, and you're trying to translate, but haven't figured out a word because you didn't realize Russians use an entirely different alphabet." Olivia watched her with a smile, "shes good." Robin wanted to help translate; she was bored of being in the front working.

It was Steve's turn to scoop up ice cream and Robin's turn to translate. The three of them have been hearing the recording over and over again, at that point, Olivia didnt even know what she was hearing. Olivia was looking at the whiteboard, trying to figure something out. As Robin was walking back and forth, she said, "Wait, that last part, just one more" Dustin rewinds the tape and the recording continues. Once she heard the word she was looking for, she told him to stop the recording.

"The word it's pronounced...dly-nna-ya," she said slowly, sounding it out. "Thats the chair looking thingy," Olivia said, pointing at the letter D. They were able to translate their first sentence, "the week is long," Robin and Olivia said at the same time.

After 10 minutes of figuring out their first sentence, Olivia was able to figure out the second one, "I got it," she said, getting up from the chair holding the book. "The silver car feeds," she said, closing the book. Robin wrote it down on the whiteboard. "What does that even mean," asked Dustin. "I dont know, but we are making progress," said Robin looking at Olivia. "Its my turn now," Steve said, opening a small sliding door.

"Fine, you can translate now," Robin said, and Steve smiled. Robin walked out the door, and Steve entered happily to have a break from working. "Ollie, aren't you supposed to be at work right now," Steve said. "Shit," Olivia said, looking at the clock on the wall.

She gave the book to Steve and quickly kissed him on the cheek "bye," and she jogged out the door "bye Robin," she said, not stopping Robin had no time to respond as she was gone. Violet quickly made her way inside the store, hoping that Monica wouldn't see her.

"You're 30 minutes late, Olivia, it happens again, and you're fired" Olivia stopped hearing her voice and turned around, facing Monica. "I know, but I was doing something important," Olivia said. "Whats more important than your job," Monica said with her hands on her hip.

Olivia was going to answer but then closed her mouth. She didnt like the job, but she needed the money if she wanted to move away from her father.