Zootopia oc

Alba 'Clawfur' Snow is a white Jaguar with blue eyes and black tipped ears. Her father and mother are normal looking Jaguars she has a younger brother named Shane who also is a normal Jaguar. Alba was born and grew up in Zootopia, her mother was a nurse and her father was a cop. When she was small she was treated differently because of her rare coloring but it never stopped her even when people still treated her differently when she was an adult. She loved art and sports but she had the dream to be a cop after her father died trying to solve a big mystery luckily he solved it but payed the price to save other animals. Her first job was being a nurse she was a young nurse, but it didn't work out that well she still wanted to be a cop.  She went to the same academy as Judy and they became good friends, when they started the first obstacles Alba was doing outstanding while Judy was having a hard time. Alba felt bad for Judy so she helped her out with training, and surely Judy was doing outstanding too. They were the top of their classes at the academy. She was the first Jaguar to become a cop (at least i think there's no Jaguar cops yet). She was assigned to part time parking duty, SWAT and detective. She even helps Judy with the missing animal cases.

 She even helps Judy with the missing animal cases