puss in boots oc

an puss in boots oc YAY!!

Name: Vida

Nickname: La Vida, Life, la Zorra, Zorra

she's basically life like how the wolf is basically dead straight up, she's the daughter of life and she's a fox but the was adopted by imelda when her mom basically 'life' straight up life died. she later is the adoptive sister to puss and humpty but the first time she met wolf was when she came of age to deal with giving life like how wolf is always there when someone kicks the bucket. Anyway Wolf wanted to see the new being of life, and soon the two started to see each other over and over. But once puss lost his one life wolf became hungry to end his life since he doesn't really likes cats and puss thinks he's so great and immortal! She had to fight to keep puss alive and away from wolf or at least trying to keep him from seeing him there. later on she and wolf broke up so he is basically her ex they still love each other deep down just they never told each other after the break up and plus the two were fighting and had different ideas for puss. and besides it wasn't easy since puss was basically her brother.

so this oc is bascially for any movie or series where puss is in like shrek puss in boots adventure or whatever its called and the puss in boots movies

also i had to ship her with dealth aka the wolf cus why not and i love the guy he is soo aagghhh *chefs kiss*

oc and art belongs to me