another encanto oc

(Just so you know the stuff I say happens with this character and the family is just apart of my fanfic)

Here is another Encanto oc and she is called Vida and she is the mother to my other oc Omisha and Reshiram95's oc Rosalina and the wife to Bruno. She is actually a godess but she disguise herself as human to go to the human world unlike her viod home. Her true form is a butterfly humanoid form. She is the godess of life. She has a brother named Muerto he is the godess of death and he is a bat humanoid god. Also he and his sister rule the void home in differnt parts. You see Vida gave birth to Omisha and Rosalina 9 months after Lusia's birth, but when Omisha and Rosalina were toddlers Vida had to go back to her void home or her subjects would be destroyed buy her brother's subjects. Bruno was the only one who knew everything about Vida and why she had to go. He was fine and he understood Vida's reason. But when he had the vision on Mirabelle (hope I spelled it right) and had to go it was hard to go. He promised Vida he would watch over their daughters so..he never left he just hid in the walls. Now back to Muerto and Vida's sibling relationship...its rocky they love each other but they fight a lot. Also Muerto hates that the mortal madrigal family was gifted a miracle that was actually gift to the family by their mother before them so tactically its was Muerto and Vida's family god magic that brought the madrigal to where they are now. Muerto hated that so he wants it back years and years he tried to kill the family or get the miracle away form them but Vida stopped him. Now Vida and Muerto are at constant war and fights.

Vida

Voice -Sofía Vergara
Singing voice - Jennifer Lopez

Voice -Sofía VergaraSinging voice - Jennifer Lopez