Tales of Arcadia oc

So here is another oc for tales of arcadia, this oc is basically an oc for the whole francize. This is Horatia she is an more humanoid like troll she is an member of the domain order. But unlike the others she's was a good soul from the beginning she didn't want to rebirth the earth from it's mistakes aka humans. Her role in the domain order is the keeper of time and her name actually means 'time keeper', but unlike the other members she doesn't roam around the earth a lot she is hidden she didn't want the other members to use her and her power for evil. She can reset time, go into the past future basically do anything thats related with time. She does have battle armor and a sword that helps her control her power more. She also has a titan like the other domain order members her titan is made out of medal and is super power full. But she and her titan have been hidden for years. Since she hasn't been see much she is told as a legend a myth if you will. But before she went into hiding she did come across a certain troll prince, that troll was Bular the gum gum prince himself. She took a liking to him even though she didn't approve of his nor his father's ways. Bular some how took a liking to her as well, soon they had whelps (babies). Even though Horatia's been on the earth for a long time she was still considered young at the time she and Bular had their offspring even Bular himself was quite young when their offspring came. They had two one was a female named Freya she looked more like her mother then her father but she was still some what of a good mix between the two, the next one was a male named Griffith he was more like his father he had a smaller frame then his father but bigger then his mother and sister, he even had his father's looks but he did have some traits from his mother. But soon after Horatia had her offspring she realized they could be carrying some powers and might be the next generation for the domain order and she feared that if the others knew they would use them for evil. She couldn't bare the thought of them figuring out she was a mother so she went in hiding after putting her offspring in the care of her mate. She was never seen after that. But after years and years of watching the battles and moments of the world and it's new trollhunter Jim and her offspring's lives she had to face Bellroc in hopes of stopping the plan of rebirthing earth. She and her titan went head to head with Bellroc, who knows maybe she survived after that maybe she got to be with her children once more who knows. To know more you must read my tales of arcadia fanfic that will be out soon.

Horatia- voice claim Rosamund Pike