ratchet and clank ocs

lombax ocs (andra is the one on the left chara is the one on the right)

Meet Adriana, although she goes by Andra and prefers to be called that. She's a bisexual female lombax. She has dark gray fur with black markings on her ears, arms, thighs and ribs. Her hair and tail markings are different because they look like fire. The reason for this is she's basically an elemental lombax she controls fire, magma etc. She was born with the powers but only when she grew up and controlled her powers more did her hair and tail markings changed over time to fire looking colors. She's a very adventurous girl even though at times she likes to be un-open about certain things. She acts all fine and that she's not really affected by everything but deep down she has feelings (she kind of acts like Tigress from kung fu panda). She has these scars to remind her of some mistakes she made from her past, she even lost her right eye. She hates her scars and tries to hide them. The only one she doesn't really bother with is the scars on her right cheek along with the missing eye, her hair covers it most of the time. She and her younger sister were raised by robots who were built by their parents for their parents knew they wouldn't be around to raise them. She grew up to be a bounty hunter or a rebel of some sort but she didn't let her sister join in as much for the messier missions. Although as they grew so did their bond and they were inseparable. Soon Andra and her sister Chara got themselves a part time job on the team galactic rangers, they aren't really present on the team unless it's for the messier or important missions. Andra soon discovered deep feelings for Ratchet the lombax after he joined and throughout the mission to save the world, though she wouldn't admit it. Although her sister and Clank could see right through her and would sometimes try to hint her attraction around Ratchet and reverse with Andra since Ratchet too had feelings for her. But the two are blind to the hints.

Meet Chara, the younger sister to Andra. She's a female pansexual lombax. She has the same fur colors as her sister although she has more markings on her back then her sister and her elemental power is different. Chara has ice-like powers which is kind of like the opposite to her sister's fire-like powers. Similar to her sister she was born with the powers, and these powers changed her hair color over time into cool blue, dark blue colors. Like her sister she's adventures and curious about a lot of things and she's a collector though she doesn't really steal. Although unlike her sister she's an open book and a loving, loyal and caring lombax. Although she does hold grudges on certain types of people, it just depends on what they have done to her. She has a scar on her left cheek after an accident with her and her sister Andra. Although after that her and her sister soon grew closer than before. She never did question about her true parents nor her species unlike her sister so she never did cause arguments between her robot parents. Although she loved her part time job as a galactic ranger she like her sister always liked to be bounty hunters or rebels. She always liked working with her sister alone. Soon she found her own little crush...Rivet, she had an attraction since she first saw her!!!

(soooo yeah.....im pairing andra with ratchet and chara with rivet...dont ask why!!!)

dont ask why!!!)